Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1o wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:12 amHi Uncle E,

Will you be taking part in the Sound Particles Halloween sale?
Thank you for asking. It is now up:

https://www.jrrshop.com/sound-particles ... order=name

jneudorf wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:22 pm After installing the free "Novel Piano" from Steinberg, I will no longer complain about IK multimedia's installation procedure.
Same! :lol:

At one point you had to search through an alphabetical list of all instruments made by Steinberg written in grey font on grey background with icons that all looked the same. And this list was hidden in a subfolder in an app. And this app opened a second app that registered the library after it was already registered in a third app which was their iLok equivalent. :party:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Long time best service user and after seeing the halloween offer few minutes later they dont show any efforts to maybe offer something back or so. Other shops i use had always helped out and best service got so much money from me they dont show any efforts. Good to know!
What a disappointing experience but good to know, they dont get my money anymore.

Just sharing if someone wants feedback. JRR for example helped me always out and some more shops. Wow really disappointed after all those years
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Wanted "beatmaker hustle 2" from the ADSR "free with any purchase" giveaway, so purchased a Xenos "70s and 80s synths" preset pack for Massive. $5. It gave me the nostalgic feel of 90's anime. The "sort by lowest price" feature on the website doesn't work--I assume this is by design. I did see a few $4 presets.

The giveaway did fulfill its purpose of making me spend a LOT of time on the ADSR website.

NinjaToon wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:30 pm I highly recommend Tuco for $29 @sonimus right now: https://sonimus.com/products/tuco

Excellent comp, great deal.
There are 10% off coupon codes too if you do a Google search.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:40 pm
Is there reason that JJRshop dont have the Softube Echo Tapes plugin?

kingnkosi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 pm
JonSolo wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:01 pm I got a voucher from Dmitry and used another code from PA to get it down more.
I upgraded from version 1 to 2 and used my $25 loyalty voucher. $24.99
Maybe someone have an USD 25.00 PA loyalty voucher so that i can upgrade Tantra 2 for an nice price :phones: thx

monophonK wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:45 pm
kingnkosi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 pm
JonSolo wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:01 pm I got a voucher from Dmitry and used another code from PA to get it down more.
I upgraded from version 1 to 2 and used my $25 loyalty voucher. $24.99
Maybe someone have an USD 25.00 PA loyalty voucher so that i can upgrade Tantra 2 for an nice price :phones: thx
The vouchers expired on 27 Oct, and we haven't had November's voucher yet.

Oh ok thank you. I'm ready when PA send the November voucher :tu:

monophonK wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:23 pm Oh ok thank you. I'm ready when PA send the November voucher :tu:
OK you can have mine, just gimme a shout. Last month it was the same code for everybody, but usually they give unique codes.

Hey mate there is a $25 voucher you can use, copy and paste this USERSURVEY21QFK8H0T9 tantra2 is at $99 if you already own some specific product or 49 if you already own tantra 1, differently I think it will be useful at least a $75 voucher to get it at 24, anyway minimum cart for this one is $39 ;)

kopa wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:29 pm Hi Uncle E,

Do you have the new UJAM Finisher DYNAMO in your store?
Thank you for asking. I'm sorry, we're not putting it up.

Junolab wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:16 pm
Uncle E wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:40 pm
Is there reason that JJRshop dont have the Softube Echo Tapes plugin?
Thanks for asking. Sorry, Softube has stopped selling a lot of their plugins through US dealers. We now only have their Console 1 plugins, their Volume bundles, and the last remaining licenses we were able to buy from their previous US distributor.

SirKen wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:30 pm Will Rematrix 5 library bundle be on sale on JRR as well? It is on sale at Overloud and a few other sites.
Yes, thanks, they're now up:

https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”