Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yzcoruhT wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:47 pm Any good sounding reverb on sale- WIN, VST3, 64bit, resizable UI? (Already own VVV.) Thanks
I love me some Kush for $39. GoldPlate is a collaboration -- Relab did the plate algos, and Greg's people did the additional controls to make it more flexible than other plates generally are. It got great forum comments, was selling for $199 on release in 2019, was $99 more recently, so this isn't one of those fake discounts based on inflated prices.

https://thehouseofkush.com/products/goldplate

Anyone has a spare Polycomp license from Plugin Boutique ? PM me !

I am pretty surprised, that "LoFi Space" echo/reverb plugin that Waves are giving away is really good and comes with a load of well made presets that show it off, all kinds of things from subtle colour to out and out long grained destruction.

May be my favourite given away effect since Valhalla Supermassive though I'm guessing it's only free on Waves for a while, like with the Bezerk distortion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKntveNkSpI

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Endor-8o8 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:33 pm Anyone has a spare Polycomp license from Plugin Boutique ? PM me !
Sending you a PM now

Here's a PSA for anyone looking at getting a LiquidSonics plugin during their sale. Don't forget to get your additional discounts if you already own any LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry plugins:

SolarAxix wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 am Here's a PSA for anyone looking at getting a LiquidSonics plugin during their sale. Don't forget to get your additional discounts if you already own any LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry plugins:
I have Reverberate 2 but I will consider upgrading to V3.

"Reverberate 1, 2 and Core users also receive a one-time use coupon for 50% off Reverberate 3."
"Reverberate 2 owner (10% off): xxxx-xxxx-xxxx Reverberate 1/2/Core owner (50% off a Reverberate 3 upgrade): "yyyy-yyyy-yyyy
I got the -50% but the -10% is ignored at the check out.
So the total is $39.50
What other discount can I get to get the price low enough to get me motivated to click on the BUY button?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:48 am
SolarAxix wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 am Here's a PSA for anyone looking at getting a LiquidSonics plugin during their sale. Don't forget to get your additional discounts if you already own any LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry plugins:
I have Reverberate 2 but I will consider upgrading to V3.

"Reverberate 1, 2 and Core users also receive a one-time use coupon for 50% off Reverberate 3."
"Reverberate 2 owner (10% off): xxxx-xxxx-xxxx Reverberate 1/2/Core owner (50% off a Reverberate 3 upgrade): "yyyy-yyyy-yyyy
I got the -50% but the -10% is ignored at the check out.
So the total is $39.50
What other discount can I get to get the price low enough to get me motivated to click on the BUY button?
As far as I know, the only way to get any other discounts outside the current sale price would be for you would be to own another plugin from either LiquidSonics or Reverb Foundry.

As for your issue with the 10% discount, the 10% Reverberate 2 discount can't be applied to Reverberate 3 or any bundles that contain Reverberate 3, but it can be applied to any other LiquidSonics or Reverb Foundry plugins or bundles.

More UVI Digital Synsations Serial Numbers:

UVISC30-8B5219CF
UVISC30-39641C11

Enjoy 8)

akeia wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:47 am More UVI Digital Synsations Serial Numbers:

UVISC30-8B5219CF
UVISC30-39641C11

Enjoy 8)
I took the second one, thank you. :hug:

Anyone know when the Black Rooster Audio bundle deal ends?

By the way, the PSPaudioware.com in cart discounts are on top of the current BF sale prices which end Dec 3rd. I just asked them.

I can get the last three remaining items I don't yet own from them for a total of like $50 bucks.
Infinistrip Wind
Vintage Warmer 2
HertzRider 2 upgrade
$98 in cart but then there's a 50% off the entire cart coupon in my cart as well.
Now THAT'S how you treat loyal customers and do loyalty marketing.
Last edited by Rational on Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Project wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:41 pm Grace period is already started, AFAIK, you can activate 11 now and get 12 for free and yes, this will be the last version on elicenser

Rational wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:29 pm So when does the Cubase grace period start and end this year?

I already bought my upgrade serial from 10.5 to 11 back in august but haven't activated it yet.

How soon can I do so safely to get 11 now and I hear 12 for free as well? Is that right?

And they're going away from the elicenser after 11? So this may be my last chance to get 11 on elicenser?
Thank you good sir! I love hearing good news.

three more UVI digital synsations serials if anyone wants them:

UVISC30-3056EF5F
UVISC30-51CD0D72
UVISC30-7D9963F8

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:21 pm three more UVI digital synsations serials if anyone wants them:

UVISC30-3056EF5F
UVISC30-51CD0D72
UVISC30-7D9963F8
Gave the first one to a friend ! Thanks !

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:21 pm three more UVI digital synsations serials if anyone wants them:

UVISC30-3056EF5F
UVISC30-51CD0D72
UVISC30-7D9963F8
used the second one, thanks!

I am just curious - where are the Digital Synsation codes from just lately? Seems like there are quite a few offered here. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”