Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:14 am I think these reverbs need iLok Cloud and don't work with machine authorization? That was enough for me to, or rather helpful, to avoid adding one more reverb to my collection.
I bought Seventh Heaven Professional a week ago and it works with iLok Machine authorization (no dongle needed). You can authorize it to an iLok Cloud session too, but I prefer to the machine.

It allows up to 2 machines.
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

SolarAxix wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:25 am
GMusic wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:15 am
SolarAxix wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 am Here's a PSA for anyone looking at getting a LiquidSonics plugin during their sale. Don't forget to get your additional discounts if you already own any LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry plugins:
Does anybody know if you can reuse loyalty coupons? For example: you purchase Seventh Heaven, and use its loyalty coupon to buy Cinematic Rooms. And now you want to buy Illusion. Can you use the Seventh Heaven coupon again and stack it with yours loyalty coupon from Cinematic Rooms?

I understand from their FAQ that coupons are stackable, but it's not clear to me if they can be reused for future purchases.
Absolutely!

These coupons can be reused for all your purchases.

Keep in mind that you cannot use the discount code for the same plugin i.e. Use the Seventh Heaven coupon to buy a second copy of Seventh Heaven or use the Seventh Heaven coupon to get a bundle that contains Seventh Heaven.

I own all their plugins with the exception of M7 Link from Reverb Foundry. When I purchased the latest Tai Chi plugin from Reverb Foundry, I added all my coupons and got it for $17.98 (current intro sale price is $99 until December 17, 2021 then it will be $199). I used the same coupons earlier in November to get Lustrous Plates to Lustrous Plates Surround Upgrade for $14.36 from a sale upgrade price of $49.00. I actually got a new coupon for Lustrous Plates Surround to replace the Lustrous Plates one which I used for getting Tai Chi.
Where can I find my coupon? 🤔 I bought Seventh Heaven Professional a week ago

maldomusica wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:47 am Where can I find my coupon? 🤔 I bought Seventh Heaven Professional a week ago
https://www.liquidsonics.com/upgrades/
Scroll to the bottom of the page and add your email address. They then automatically send you your codes

Hmmm...
Maybe I didn't understand the terms...
I own Seventh Heaven and I'm thinking to upgrade to professional...
At their upgrade-page they say:

Seventh Heaven Professional: 25% discount coupon

But I received only a 5% voucher...

paolostylo wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:00 pm Hmmm...

Seventh Heaven
If you are an owner of the standard edition of Seventh Heaven and would like to purchase the professional edition please visit the knowledge base then look for item “Can I upgrade Seventh Heaven to Seventh Heaven Professional?” to learn more about your two upgrade options.
https://www.liquidsonics.com/knowledge-base/

Licensing approach
Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professionally identify to the DAW as separate plug-ins. This is because many users enjoy using both plug-ins at different moments in their workflow. Hence Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professionally are sold individually, or as part of the Seventh Heaven with Professional Bundle for users that would like to use both.

Given their ability to be run side-by-side, Seventh Heaven users wishing to move up to Seventh Heaven Professional will require both plug-ins to be able to recall sessions that were saved with Seventh Heaven in them – Seventh Heaven Professional cannot step in and pick up these old sessions.

If you would like to upgrade to the bundle

If you own Seventh Heaven and want to own Seventh Heaven Professional as well, you can use your 5% store loyalty discount coupon so that you can move to the bundle for a nearly equivalent price.

If you own Seventh Heaven Professional and want to own Seventh Heaven as well, you can use your 25% store loyalty discount coupon so that you can move to the bundle for a nearly equivalent price.

If you would like to surrender Seventh Heaven and move to Seventh Heaven Professional

If you would like to move from standard to professional and accept the limitation that you will lose the ability to fully recall sessions with the standard in it you may purchase a Seventh Heaven Professional license code for the price differential. This will require you surrendering a Seventh Heaven license during activation.

If you proceed with this option, please run through your old sessions in advance and make a note of the settings you have used in Seventh Heaven so that you will be able to reproduce them in Seventh Heaven Professional.

If you need to run Seventh Heaven standard as well as professional concurrently for a limited time to facilitate a manual migration of DAW saves into professional please consider using a demo license of standard (if you already used a 14-day demo, you can get a 7-day demo extension from elsewhere on this page).

To add the surrender upgrade to your basket click this link.

https://www.liquidsonics.com/?add-to-cart=36557

Notes
Some may consider that the standard should simply be accessible to those buying the professional, a reasonable position, but we must stick by the historical decisions to sell both in a bundle as to change the licensing pricing scheme now would be very unfair on those that have bought the bundle over the years and supported the product from the outset.

paolostylo wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:00 pm Hmmm...

What markrs said above is correct.

What you are quoting is the value of the discount coupon you would receive by owning Seventh Heaven Professional (25%). If you go lower on the list, you will see that Seventh Heaven (not pro) gets a 5% coupon to purchase other plugins from LiquidSonics and Reverb Foundry.

Any opinions on Slam2 - currently on sale in pluginboutique?
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

yzcoruhT wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:18 pm Any opinions on Slam2 - currently on sale in pluginboutique?
Sounds useless in the videos on their site.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Nspace wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:53 am Nice for Zplane being at JRR. Gives it just the extra push to make it unavoidable :oops:
How long will it last?
:)

It ends December 8.

I have a spare Valves license if anyone's interested. I have no use for it as I already have that plugin, so the first person to PM me will get the license.

Edit: aaaaand it's gone

DS Audio TANTRA 2 for $54.99 + tax
Codes: XMAS21-TANTRA2 and 2021-12-25ET?97wf91fQR

I need a $50 voucher... :D
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

itanever wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:25 pm I have a spare Valves license if anyone's interested. I have no use for it as I already have that plugin, so the first person to PM me will get the license.

Thanks bro 😅👌👌 I hope you enjoy your new plugin too

maldomusica wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:16 am
itanever wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:25 pm I have a spare Valves license if anyone's interested. I have no use for it as I already have that plugin, so the first person to PM me will get the license.

Thanks bro 😅👌👌 I hope you enjoy your new plugin too
Thanks! I do.

Another spare Valves license right here! Goes to the first PM that I receive!

edit: ... and it's gone!

:party:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”