Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nspace wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:26 am
Insanelysane wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:32 am DDMF just had their short sale during Black Friday weekend.. they wont have another sale until Black Friday next year, sadly. You might be able to pick some second hand licenses in the marketplace..
Oh! Didn't know about DDMF sale cycle, as also didn't know how useful DDMF's "Plugin Doctor" could be.
plugingdoctor has a free version that is quite usable, I rarely use it, so the free version is good enough for me

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:12 pm
SolarAxix wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:05 pm
sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:01 pm Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas Day 4: 🎁FREE TIME! If you missed out on these last couple of years here are 1000x Ostinato Strings, Ostinato Brass, Ostinato Woodwinds to grab up (1 per client) if depleted 60%OFF at 🎅🏽https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale
Looks like the system is messed up. If you got Ostinato Woodwinds for free last year, you can't get one of the other two for free this year. The shop removes it in your cart with this message:

You have already claimed Ostinato Woodwinds and only one free copy can be claimed from Ostinato Brass, Ostinato Strings and Ostinato Woodwinds.
We have removed Ostinato Brass from the cart.
Looks like the problem has been solved and I was able to get Ostinato Brass.

I got woodwinds last year and I can confirm it was painless for me to get strings this time around
hopefully this one will get more use than woodwinds and brass
EDIT: never mind, I did not get woodwinds last year, LOL

Those freebies go fast. Got the sonokinetic ostinato woodwinds.

Just got the woodwinds..some folks have figured out the drop time for these and set their alarms. I'm PDT so I would have to be up super early I think

I already got them Ostinatos for free in the last year, happy to leave it go for other people :-D

anyone got the free lofi piano working ?
i got sent a code but the steinberg downloader wont accept it and eliceser wont.
i can download and install it but because it cant be registered its not showing up in halion 6.

heres the link.
https://www.steinberg.net/vst-instruments/lofi-piano/

djwaxxy wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:57 pm anyone got the free lofi piano working ?
i got sent a code but the steinberg downloader wont accept it and eliceser wont.
i can download and install it but because it cant be registered its not showing up in halion 6.

heres the link.
The code you got is a download access code that adds it to your Steinberg account. Log in to your account here and click on Enter Download Access Code to redeem it. Then you'll get the activation code which you enter into the eLicencer.
Image Image Image Image

djwaxxy wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:57 pm anyone got the free lofi piano working ?

heres the link.
The code is not for eLicenser, but for Steinberg Download Assistant which registers it in the Steinberg Library Assistant and the eLicenser.

I hope in Cubase 12 there will be one app for everything.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

dream22 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:33 pm Hmmm. "HOLIDAYSPECIALS" doesn't work for me even after I log in to softube.
I was getting an error message when trying to proceed to payment. The fix was to log out and checkout as a guest.
Image Image Image Image

Sorry for my earlier (accidental) post in "NO CHAT" thread. FWIW, I still can't get "HOLIDAYSPECIALS" code to work for me at softube site. I even tried connecting with a different browser from a different computer and NOT logging into my softube account. Oh well - I should probably wait until they drop "Volume 6" to see what's going to be in that before I buy anything new anyway. Cheers.

I tried it from here and have the discounted amount on my screen ($43).

Examigan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:42 pm I tried it from here and have the discounted amount on my screen ($43).
same.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Still no joy on Model 84 for $43. I don't own a focusrite interface and I didn't receive the email from softube so maybe that's the issue. Oh well, I'll move on.

You don't need to own focusrite interface to get this price, and it's for Model 72 and not for Model 84.

nirm123 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:19 pm You don't need to own focusrite interface to get this price, and it's for Model 72 and not for Model 84.
nice one !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”