Vendors allowing license transfers

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRAF
1792 posts since 4 Jul, 2019

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 am

I have seen people transfering Output Movement licenses but when I checked with them a few years ago that was not allowed - does anyone know the process now?

KVRAF
4246 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 am

fairlyclose wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 am
I have seen people transfering Output Movement licenses but when I checked with them a few years ago that was not allowed - does anyone know the process now?
They are mostly unused serial numbers. If not, Output license transfers are permitted only if you are in Europe. Perhaps something to do with law/regulations.

I am not in Europe and I tried to convince them a lot for a license transfer but they rejected it.

KVRAF

Post Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:06 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 am
fairlyclose wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 am
They are mostly unused serial numbers. If not, Output license transfers are permitted only if you are in Europe. Perhaps something to do with law/regulations.

I am not in Europe and I tried to convince them a lot for a license transfer but they rejected it.
thanks and bummer as I also am not in Europe

is a weird approach - yes we can do transfers but only if we are forced to.

KVRAF
4968 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:20 pm

i wanted to transfer Trackspacer, and because i bought it during a sale, i need to pay 45€ in fees to WavesFactory if i sell it.
if i sell it for 40€ what it usually goes for, i actually need to pay.
if i sell it for 45€ basically gave it away, and it wont ever sell for 50€.

i'm not buying from wavesfactory anymore. :D

KVRist
95 posts since 17 Oct, 2006

Post Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:13 pm

Does anyone know what Baby Audio's policy is? Zero mentions on their website, but I'm seeing plugins by them for sale 2nd hand.

KVRist
69 posts since 11 Oct, 2020

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:44 am

I'm sure this has been discussed/answered somewhere but I'm having trouble finding an answer anywhere so would appreciate the help.

Does anyone know the situation with the Native Instruments bundles from Plugin Boutique? I'm guessing transfers are possible in some form but is it individual plugins or only the entire bundle?

KVRist
69 posts since 11 Oct, 2020

Post Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Well, I can partially answer my own question having bought it in case it helps anyone else - you get one serial so the best case scenario is selling the entire bundle. Can't confirm if that's possible since it's showing as 'not transferable' at the moment, maybe since it seems like there's a 60 day period before you're given the option with NI stuff in general.

KVRist
70 posts since 4 Jun, 2015

Post Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:53 pm

What's the deal with transfering everything insider Europe? I can sell every orchestral library, even those nfr, to another european person?

KVRAF

Post Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:27 am

ciochi wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:53 pm
What's the deal with transfering everything insider Europe? I can sell every orchestral library, even those nfr, to another european person?
I would love to know this - it would be worth setting up a credit card in Europe or some other mechanism if it is possible. I have a lot of kontakt libraries I would love to get rid of.

KVRAF
1752 posts since 9 Sep, 2012 from Redford, MI

Post Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:26 am

Mixbus 32C and XT-CC Plugin for $49 with FREE video tutorial w/multitracks

https://harrisonconsolesstore.onfastspr ... c-bf-offer
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”