Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Thread--Help Me Keep Track of the Deals!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsp1979 wrote:
4tune wrote:
cooljazz58 wrote:A BIG shout out to jsp1979! Thank you for putting this together. Bought several things based on what was shown on this thread, Very much appreciated! Saved some good money in the process. :clap:

Thanks again, Rick (Cooljazz58) :tu:

Yes a great service, thanks jsp1979!

hope you got some time to snag bargain or two yourself!
I was glad to help. I knew I wasn't traveling this year so I figured I could lend a hand.

I've got my "master list" of potential buys in front of me. Now, I'm trying to narrow it down. :lol:

I'm DEFINITELY getting the Melodyne upgrade to Melodyne editor. I've been using the demo to try out the polyphonic direct note access and it is blowing my mind. The upgrade's always been too expensive before but with 60%+ off at retailers, that one is a must buy for me.
Sounds like a good choice!

I`ll say happy harmonising! ( or not so happy if you`re writing in minor :ud: :hihi: )

Samples From Mars:
What's the deal? : everything at least 50% up to 80% — free Modded 606 pack right now, sounds excellent
Dates of the sale: ?
Company's Website: https://www.samplesfrommars.com
Available at other retailers? No

cooljazz58 wrote:A BIG shout out to jsp1979! Thank you for putting this thread together. Bought several things based on what was shown on this thread, very much appreciated! Saved some good money in the process. :clap:

Thanks again, Rick (Cooljazz58) :tu:
Sorry for filling this thread with yet another post that is not a deal...
... but I´d also like to add my thanks, great work, jsp1979, I appreciate your hard work (even though my wallet hates you now :hihi: )

:tu:

You can tell your significant other (or your bank) that it's all my fault. :D

This thread has the potential to be an incredible resource, not only for this year, but for future years. It would be really helpful to be able to look back and see the previous Black Friday's deals. When making decisions about what to buy sometime in the middle of next year, I'm definitely going to want to refer back to this to get a sense of what kind of savings to expect coming up. I know the deals vary from year to year, but not really by that much in most cases. Can we do something to prevent this thread from getting deleted when it ages out of the Sell & Buy forum?

I think that's a great idea. You could always make a local copy for yourself too. I think I'll do the same.

I cannot locate the 2016 Black Friday thread.

Kalamata Kid wrote:I cannot locate the 2016 Black Friday thread.
Probably because it was in the Marketplace forum (like this thread is) where idle or "done" threads get deleted after a while.

See here:
NOTE: In an effort to keep the content of this forum relevant, any topic that is not replied to for 30 days will be deleted automatically.
Confucamus.

A mod can probably moved the locked thread to "Instruments" or some other forum that retains threads.

We'll get through Cyber Monday and then see if the mods can give some options.

The nice thing with this thread for me has been to discover yet some new manufacturers that I didn't hear about before.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

jsp1979 wrote:A mod can probably moved the locked thread to "Instruments" or some other forum that retains threads.

We'll get through Cyber Monday and then see if the mods can give some options.
Or pin it?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

dupe post.
duh.
Last edited by blortblort on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

just one more to add to the fray:

Blortblort
What's the deal? : 50% off EVERYTHING in the store (use code 'SOBLACK' at checkout)
Dates of the sale: Until Dec 2, 2017
Company's Website: https://sellfy.com/blortblort

Orchestral Tools
What's the deal? : Metropolis Ark I € 399 instead of € 549 / Metropolis Ark II € 449 instead of € 599
Dates of the sale: Until Dec 1, 2017
Company's Website: http://orchestraltools.com/index.html

Company Name: SAMPLE LOGIC
What's the deal?: 63% off Kontakt Retail Bundle ($199.99 -> $74.99) with code 630FF
Dates of the sale: Until Midnight November 27, 2017
Company's Website: https://samplelogic.com
Available at other retailers? (Yes/No): No

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”