2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread (ends Nov/30)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:18 am

It's that special time of the year! :) This post is intended to cover Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales from November 19 to November 30. I will update it with any offers from our fellow KVR members on all replies as well as others I can find.

Find more KVR offers available at https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/special-offers

Thank you for all your contributions! See you next year! :huh:
Last edited by discoDSP on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:18 am, edited 149 times in total.

User avatar
Ben [KVR]
Mr KVR
1277 posts since 23 Oct, 2000 from Newport Pagnell, UK
KVR Audio

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:20 am

I've stickied it. It's exempt from the 48 hour bump rule.

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:21 am

Thanks Ben! :tu:

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:00 am

Updated OP with a ton of new deals. Contributions are welcome! Remember: just offers between Black Friday / Cyber Monday dates, cheers!

George.

User avatar
ChamomileShark
KVRian
1330 posts since 12 May, 2004 from Oxford, UK

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:19 am

Great idea for a thread - I've got a fair size list of things I'm interested in if the price is right .

Plugin Alliance are having their Black Friday sale - it's a bit different because as they say "Every Friday in November is Black" - they will have different offers every week in November

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

dusted william
KVRAF
4750 posts since 18 Dec, 2000

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:44 am

How is the illusion reverb %66 off? Am I missing a code or something?

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:46 am

Added Native Instruments https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... ving-2018/ 50% off synths, sound expansions, effects until Nov/30
Last edited by discoDSP on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:47 am

dusted william wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:44 am
How is the illusion reverb %66 off? Am I missing a code or something?
Sorry 33% off :hihi: :oops: fixed already.

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10436 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi George,

50% to 70% off Eventide and Newfangled Audio plugins:
https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2

$100 off Propellerhead Reason and Reason Upgrade, plus receive free Europa VST and Drum Sequencer when registering:
https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead?d ... _from_date

Up to 60% off GRM Tools:
https://www.jrrshop.com/ina-grm?dir=asc&order=name

90% off Metric Halo Dirty Delay, now $19 instead of $179:
https://www.jrrshop.com/metric-halo-dirty-delay

Up to 50% off Positive Grid:
https://www.jrrshop.com/positive-grid?d ... _from_date

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10436 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Also, everybody is starting Black Friday early this year. For example, there is going to be a 2-day sale starting tonight that almost everybody will be interested in and most sales are starting on Monday, November 19. Can these qualify to be part of this thread?

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm
Also, everybody is starting Black Friday early this year. For example, there is going to be a 2-day sale starting tonight that almost everybody will be interested in and most sales are starting on Monday, November 19. Can these qualify to be part of this thread?
On a first thought it shouldn't be fair for companies starting deals on the real Black Friday / Cyber Monday date range.

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:07 pm
Hi George,

50% to 70% off Eventide and Newfangled Audio plugins:
https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2

$100 off Propellerhead Reason and Reason Upgrade, plus receive free Europa VST and Drum Sequencer when registering:
https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead?d ... _from_date

Up to 60% off GRM Tools:
https://www.jrrshop.com/ina-grm?dir=asc&order=name

90% off Metric Halo Dirty Delay, now $19 instead of $179:
https://www.jrrshop.com/metric-halo-dirty-delay

Up to 50% off Positive Grid:
https://www.jrrshop.com/positive-grid?d ... _from_date
All set!

Cheers,
George.

User avatar
Uncle E
KVRAF
10436 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm

discoDSP wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 pm
On a first thought it shouldn't be fair for companies starting deals on the real Black Friday / Cyber Monday date range.
That's under 5% of all companies. ;)

User avatar
discoDSP
KVRAF
3866 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm
discoDSP wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 pm
On a first thought it shouldn't be fair for companies starting deals on the real Black Friday / Cyber Monday date range.
That's under 5% of all companies. ;)
Impressive stats :D Well it may make sense to add deals from the 19-30/Nov range for the benefit of the customer. It may add a bit more efforts to get the thread up to date but it could be worth it.

Cheers,
George.

gebz_15
KVRist
74 posts since 25 Jul, 2012

Re: 2018 Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals thread

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:42 pm

What a cool thread. Keep up the good work

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”