U-he, Zynaptiq, Flux, Soniccouture, GForce, Maschine, SSL, SpectraLayers etc. Freebies

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Debutante
1. NOS Audio Roomer Reverb
2. Audiothing Wavebox
3. Lexicon MPX-i Reverb

Where?

Ended now.

Thanks to all who participated.
I will process the requests on the weekend.

Peace
SC

Thanks.

Hope you had a great birthday.

I will process the requests on Sunday the 5th.
If some of you don't get anything which is possible due to demand, I will give you priority in round 2 when new things will be added.
No date for Round 2 yet and not taking requests prior to the start date.

You don't have to do any of that, but you do it anyway. You're a good human :) - the KVRbot
void main(dumb)

I've just assigned the licences to usernames and the good news is that everyone is getting one. :)
I'm just giving out one each today and the leftovers will be in part 2 along with new licences.
I'll PM you all today hopefully.
Musical Gym wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:52 am Where?
Behind you! Or is too early for Pantomime season! :D

Thanks a lot, got a license which is working great ! you're awesome

I've sent about half of them and I'm out of time as want to go for a walk before it's dark.
It's quite a lot of work.
Will get the rest out tomorrow.

Thank you agharta. The licence for Fat Channel XT worked fine! Hope you had a good time for your birthday.
Last edited by sprnva on Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

A big thank you from me, too. Just installed NOS Audio Roomer. You can never have enough reverb, they say, so I am very happy because of the new toy in my collection.

This was a great way to celebrate a birthday (for a lot of people I guess). Best wishes from me to you for the year to come.

Thanks very much for a 90 day trial of Reason+. It was very kind of you indeed to share licenses on your birthday. Feel like we should be giving you something in return!
Hope you had a great birthday and wishing you a happy, healthy and musically productive year to the next.

Thanks agharta, the Excalibur serial worked fine. All the best.

:tu: :tu: :tu: Exponential Audio Excalibur working like a charm. Thanx a lot again !!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

I got EA R2, I'm really happy. Thank's a lot, what a great thing to do for you birthday. I hope you had a great time.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”