FS:PA|Waves10$|Excalibur20$|XenoVerb20$|MutantReverb15$|KUSH|UVI|Eventide|IKMBlack76LA10$|iZotope10$|MetricHalo|Audified

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
9ice9
Banned
89 posts since 8 Jul, 2019

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Kroket wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:40 pm
9ice9 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:58 pm
At cableguys
Cableguys ShaperBox Bundle $ 1 50 (unactivated license code) - there are no license codes! Upon purchase, the plugin is automatically added to the account, and then the activation system works through the license file!
You write nonsense! Make a purchase at AudioDelux and you will see your license in the orders! Or didn’t you know that there are such stores? Your deal was offered yesterday and I thought about it, because you yourself may turn out to be a fraud once you ask to immediately send you a license without payment!
I'm on this site is not the first day! and there are many reviews about my purchases and sales that you can read yourself! that’s why I suggested the normal option to check you, are you a scammer, especially since it’s not about millions of dollars, but only $ 15) Good luck, man, I hope you succeed)

9ice9
Banned

Re: FS:FabFilter/Cableguys/Metric Halo/Waves/Tokyo Dawn Labs/PSP/Audiority/Audified/AAS/IK Multimedia/Eventide

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:00 am

Insanelysane
KVRian
533 posts since 24 Jan, 2014

Re: FS: Voucher PA/Cableguys/Metric Halo/Waves/Tokyo Dawn Labs/PSP/Audiority/Audified/AAS/IK Multimedia/Eventide

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:01 am

Guys he may or may not be legit but whats just transpired for me is that he's bumped up his price and wouldnt negotiate as I offered a middle ground and add Paypal on top. This is after I pm'd early on to pay at $10 and just got his pm saying he's raised the price. I found it somewhat odd as he could have closed a sale better priced than what he originally asked for but refused and 'stuck' to his new price, a few dollars difference. More odd is that the reasoning he gave here is that it made it out that at the $10 price he wasn't legit yet a legit person happy to Paypal him wasn't good enough apparently.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth, its not feeling like a good guy to buy from. Sorry for the seller if he feels he indeed is genuine, to me you've gone about this all wrong!

Im out.

Insanelysane
KVRian

Re: FS: Voucher PA/Cableguys/Metric Halo/Waves/Tokyo Dawn Labs/PSP/Audiority/Audified/AAS/IK Multimedia/Eventide

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 am

Turns out I was in after all - seller wrote to me to say he'd be happy to send the Vocal Rider serial first, then pay him. I did and the license was sent to me, registered and works with Waves registration. I've paid and hopefully its all good for all involved. While not easy, perhaps now it should be better and easier for others. Cheers!

ATS
KVRAF
6629 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:57 am

I'd like an explanation why everything is unregistered, I think at least a couple I believe were giveaways at some point so that explains that?
my music: https://www.soundclick.com/alexcooper
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Kroket
KVRist
73 posts since 6 Jan, 2019

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:09 am

Insanelysane wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 am
Turns out I was in after all - seller wrote to me to say he'd be happy to send the Vocal Rider serial first, then pay him. I did and the license was sent to me, registered and works with Waves registration. I've paid and hopefully its all good for all involved. While not easy, perhaps now it should be better and easier for others. Cheers!
Thank you for trusting the newcomer to the forum! :) Have a nice and productive use! 😉

9ice9
Banned

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:31 am

Well, it’s good that this turned out to be an honest new man - forgive us if we were too sharp, but you did not give up and proved your innocence, respect! (but as for Vocal Rider, I was still the first, so I could trust me)

Patapoo
KVRist
48 posts since 15 Jan, 2019

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 am

Yesterday he was selling his waves plugins for $10 ea so I sent him this PM:

"I'll take the Waves Vocal Ride $10 (unactivated license code)
And the Waves API 2500 $10 (unactivated license code)"

His PM back to me:

"Hi. I 'm sorry, but I increased the price to $15."

Keep in mind the $10 price in my PM was NOT an offer it was the price he was asking.

Not Cool!

tunecrew
KVRist
45 posts since 1 Sep, 2010 from Kingston, Jamacia

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:58 am

Same response here for Waves API 2500 - first the price was $15, then it went down to $10, then back up to $15 when I responded. Take a pass on this person.

atya
KVRist
336 posts since 17 Sep, 2014 from LPGC

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:48 am

Same story here and I got exactly the same reply from him.

WTF?

Patapoo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 am

His PM back to me:

Keep in mind the $10 price in my PM was NOT an offer it was the price he was asking.

Not Cool!

9ice9
Banned

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:02 am

:clap:
Last edited by 9ice9 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

9ice9
Banned

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:04 am

well then let him dream of all the covers of Cannibal Corpse every night for three years... :evil:

U-o
KVRian
1228 posts since 16 Nov, 2011 from Moravia

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:33 am

Patapoo wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 am

His PM back to me:

Not Cool!
Hey guys... it goes on and on and on... (just see the first reply in this topic). Yeah, it's definitely not cool...

... but he decided to increase the price and nobody can change his mind. But for me: I lost an interest to buy anything from him just because of this strange behaviour.

BTW: Which Fabfilter do you sell. I don't know any Fabfilter Fabfilter.
FL Studio|Harmless|ThornCM|TripleCheese|ZebraCM|Zebralette
DC8C3|Filterjam|Frostbite2|HalfTime|Kotelnikov GE|Krush|La Petite Excite|Nova GE|SDRR2|SlickEQ GE + M|Supermassive|Tantra|Transpire|VintageVerb|Valves|XenoVerb

Insanelysane
KVRian

Re: FS: Voucher PA/Cableguys/Metric Halo/Waves/Tokyo Dawn Labs/PSP/Audiority/Audified/AAS/IK Multimedia/Eventide/Izotope

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:03 am

The seller is clearly new to KVR and doesnt naturally know how to approach all of this. Bottom line though is that if you're willing to buy at his current prices there shouldn't be any problems (well one can forsee all sorts of unexpected changes but assuming thats all behind him now..). Yes there is unusual activity but I really did get my serial for Vocal Rider which registered fine in my Waves account. $15 is still a very good price for some of those plugins.

Kroket
KVRist
73 posts since 6 Jan, 2019

Re: FS: Voucher PA/Cableguys/Metric Halo/Waves/TDL/PSP/Audiority/Audified/AAS/IK Multimedia/Eventide/Izotope/Live10

Post Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:10 am

PRICES REDUCED! ALL COME HERE!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”