IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRian
1007 posts since 9 Jul, 2014 from UK

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:05 am

So thanks to this marvellous sale, I have managed to fill the syntronik library, adding to those I already have 👍 currently using via sampletank 3.
Question. Is there any way to change the GUI of sampletank 4? It is sooooo dark. Virtually unusable. Thanks
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

KVRian
1144 posts since 10 Jan, 2018

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:21 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:49 am
Am I missing something or there is no way to export MIDI loop to DAW using drag and drop for the loop-based SampleTank libraries? e.g. London Grooves.
I could record the audio loop, no worries, but MIDI export would be nice (and expected).
The product page makes no mention of MIDI and this is more focussed on stems seemingly, where MIDI export makes less sense!

KVRist
191 posts since 5 Sep, 2017

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:23 am

https://audioplugin.deals/syntronik-ins ... -download/

Does this qualify for 49 usd freebies?

KVRAF
4263 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:24 am

agharta wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:21 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Am I missing something or there is no way to export MIDI loop to DAW using drag and drop for the loop-based SampleTank libraries? e.g. London Grooves.
I could record the audio loop, no worries, but MIDI export would be nice (and expected).
The product page makes no mention of MIDI and this is more focussed on stems seemingly, where MIDI export makes less sense!
Okay, thanks. Not what I was expecting then, but anyway, London Grooves and LA Confidential drums in particular are great sounding.

KVRAF

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:24 am

JohnRosso wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:23 am
https://audioplugin.deals/syntronik-ins ... -download/

Does this qualify for 49 usd freebies?
I hoped so, but it did not work for me.

KVRAF
9018 posts since 16 Aug, 2006

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:32 am

Can some kind soul please tell me where the heck the IK Product Manager is putting the Sampletank4 content by default? First I didn't see an option to select where to put it, just to download the content which I did. Then I came back and it said installed. Then I saw an option to "Install To" so I selected the location I wanted and nothing happened. Then I selected Reinstall Library and it's still not where I want it. Annoying.

KVRAF
1864 posts since 24 Jun, 2006 from London, England

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:36 am

In windows land I *think* it's C:\Users\Public\Documents\IK Multimedia\

KVRian
852 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:50 am

mcbpete wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:36 am
In windows land I *think* it's C:\Users\Public\Documents\IK Multimedia\
Yep, that's the default. You can move it to another location/drive, but you'll need to update the path in SampleTank's settings. FYI, it'll scan the library again if you do.

KVRAF
3861 posts since 15 Aug, 2003 from seattle

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:57 am

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:32 am
Can some kind soul please tell me where the heck the IK Product Manager is putting the Sampletank4 content by default? First I didn't see an option to select where to put it, just to download the content which I did. Then I came back and it said installed. Then I saw an option to "Install To" so I selected the location I wanted and nothing happened. Then I selected Reinstall Library and it's still not where I want it. Annoying.
Ran into this problem big time. The IK Product manager just has a path for where the installers are downloaded to, each application: SampleTank, Syntronic, Miroslav etc. has a path where the sample content is downloaded and installed to. They should make this more clear, but that's how it goes.

KVRist
76 posts since 15 Oct, 2006

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:01 am

I have a short question. As a promotion i can choose "Syntronik Crossgrade" and "Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade" but i cannot find any information about that Upgrade. Is it from Syntronik to Deluxe or Syntronik Free to Deluxe or something else? I can choose it " owning" Syntronik Free and some synth add ons. Will i need to choose Syntronik Crossgrade first?

KVRer
28 posts since 3 Sep, 2021

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:02 am

agharta wrote:
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
It's possible if the loops ARE midi, but London Grooves is sample based and has a "loop manager". If you load a midi instrument such as ST4SE's "Acoustic Pop Kit", there is a V-shape flock of lines in the lower left which switches to "groove players", within a "phraser" window. You can drag individual midi sections from the "groove player" into your DAW.

For me there seems to be a bug with groove "autoplay" functionality--the timing is screwed. Will request help on that.

KVRAF

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:05 am

blaubär wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:01 am
I have a short question. As a promotion i can choose "Syntronik Crossgrade" and "Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade" but i cannot find any information about that Upgrade. Is it from Syntronik to Deluxe or Syntronik Free to Deluxe or something else? I can choose it " owning" Syntronik Free and some synth add ons. Will i need to choose Syntronik Crossgrade first?
No, just select the Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade as your freebie. :tu:

KVRAF

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:06 am

jneudorf wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:02 am
agharta wrote:
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
It's possible if the loops ARE midi, but London Grooves is sample based and has a "loop manager". If you load a midi instrument such as ST4SE's "Acoustic Pop Kit", there is a V-shape flock of lines in the lower left which switches to "groove players", within a "phraser" window. You can drag individual midi sections from the "groove player" into your DAW.

For me there seems to be a bug with groove "autoplay" functionality--the timing is screwed. Will request help on that.
Thanks for the information. I will need to take a closer look at it.

KVRAF
9996 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:41 am

If you all want 24 bonus products, you'll need to find some more friends with money ;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

KVRAF
5348 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Post Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:24 am

Congrats to this clear and infomative graph. A pleasure to study it.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”