Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i wanna recommend "resound" as a trustworthy seller. Great offers and excellent support! 8)

I was looking for a Korg M1 LE license. SLGB responded and gave his license to me, he even went through the trouble of handing over the account, as license transfer is not possible. What a nice guy! :tu:

Got a nice deal on Nectar 2 Production Suite from gummo.

Great transaction, communication..."recommended seller" :hihi:

Many thanks from Grizzellda.

Sold Waves plugins to leherman and Infinite5ths - thanks guys for prompt and friendly exchange!

Purchased more Waves plugins from Resound -- another easy & quick transaction -- highest recommendations

Fantastic transaction with sonicpowa.

Very quick and clear communication. Pleasure to do business with.
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

Robert Randolph wrote:Fantastic transaction with sonicpowa.

Very quick and clear communication. Pleasure to do business with.
Likewise! Thanks again Robert Randolph

I've just bought Guiter Rig 5 from kinkajou. I can highly recommend this user as the transaction and license transfer went smoothly. Thank you!

Sold Synthmaster to rigmarole (and sent a free UVI license).
Great communication and easy to deal with.
Recommended buyer. :tu:

And KV331 did the transfer much quicker than I expected too! :clap:

Bought Pro-C2 from Apostate!!!! Transfer was lightning fast...no problem what so ever. Highly recommended seller! Would buy again from him...

Sold Fabfilter Pro C 2 to HcDoom absolutely perfect buyer, nice person too!
Ha ha suck it!

Bought Komplete 9 from bendedavis. Got hold of the license pretty fast. Good price too.

gerryp650

Just got Softube TSAR-1 Bundle from him. Great price and super smooth transaction!
Highly Recommended!
Thanks

EnGee wrote:Bought CLA Drums from parlopower who is a trusty, fast and a friendly seller and whom I have a very positive transaction with :)
Highly recommended :tu:
And I can only say good things about EnGee as a buyer, too. Very nice contact and excellent transaction. Cheers!

Purchased PSP VintageWarmer 2 from Alfa Romeo -- fast, easy transaction -- highest recommendation

Also: Unexpected weekend transfer by PSP - props to their customer service dept.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”