Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Audiodamage Bitcom to Soylentbrown. Nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. Hope he leaves feedback here, too.

Bought from mkb1967. Very pleasant, quick and communicative seller!

moogvoyager wrote:Sold Melodyne Editor 2 to sssssssss. Smooth transaction, highly recommended! :tu:
Bought Melodyne Editor 2 from moogvoyager. Smooth transaction and pleasant to deal with :)

Bought Synthmaster from BBFG and it went very smoothly.
Highly recommended seller!

mireque wrote:Please be very careful dealing with this seller - ruffrecords - or anyone acting under the name of John McGuire with these paypal addresses - johnmcguire1983@mail.com or ruffrecord@musician.org, both scams!!!
Ill second that, so here are the facts:
Ruffrecords communicated with me right up until the point my payment was cleared and then nothing. Hes been very active trying to sell the same thing many times, not so active in actually transfering the license.
All i was left with, a false serial and a fake screenshot and no replies to refund request. And within 24 hours he put Komplete9 back up for sale and then again the day after.
Thanks to Mireque for posting a heads up on one of the adverts otherwise it would have taken me much longer to realise I had been scammed. So thats 2 of us in 2 weeks.

Last edited by Cpharris63 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Toontrack Metal! EZX to macman70 - everything went smooth :). :tu:

Purchased Toontrack Metal! EZX from szalonykp. It was a pleasure to do business with him, great guy, great seller!

I purchased BFD3 from Saw. He was a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. He kept me informed every step of the way. Shout outs to Saw!

Purchased u-he ACE from sergevoluminous -- fast, easy transaction at a great price -- highest recommendation

Props again to u-he for one of the fastest transfer systems in the biz

Fast and easy sale of ACE to Infinite5ths. Thanks again.

Bought an EZmix pack from mikebenson. Terrific as always.

Purchased Slate Digital VTM from bysbox1, friendly guy and everything as gone through well! Thank you

Bought Focusrite Midnight Suite from mutantdog - super-fast and painless transation. Even gave me detailed instructions on how to download the demo version and activate it with the code he supplied.

Bought a couple more Waves plugins from Resound -- easy and fast transaction as usually -- highest recommendation

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”