Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FrankLaVerne wrote:Bought Spire from xamido - deal done within less than ten minutes from writing him the first time until the transfer request was sent by him to Reveal Sound :clap:

After that he was very helpful and contacted Reveal Sound since I haven't received the license in time.

Fully recommended seller!
It's a pleasure. And thanks for waiting for the transfer patiently. Polite and nice buyer. Recommended. :clap:
musisikamar.com

Bought plug-ins from TriggerTheHorizon. Honest seller -- instant delivery.

Sold Sylenth1 to benheman. Received prompt payment and quick communication. Would gladly do business again!
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from Elevated_being. Smooth deal! :clap:

Sold Valhalla VintageVerb to Andrey Marchenko, fast and smooth transaction.
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought VBC from flugel45. Fast transaction and nice seller. Thank you :)

beware of user: ethermusic1981

he sold me BeepStreet Sunrizer, I paid him 35$, he said he was going to start the transfer, then completely disappeared form more than one month. He has some positive feeedback here so I trusted him...

Messages sent to him on KVR are still in the outbox, I contacted him on his PayPal email and directly form PayPal resolution center, several times, no reply as well.

I had to start a PayPal dispute (to which he never replied) and eventually PayPal closed the dispute in my favor today. (luckily I didn't send hime the money as "family/friend" as requested)

Grabbed NI Vintage Comps from Peabrain. Fast and smooth transaction with great comms. Big thumbs. :tu:

KDC2000 wrote:Sold Ableton Live 9 Suite to bjm4tt, really nice communication and fast transaction. Every time again!
My pleasure, KDC2000 is a superb seller, highly recommended! :tu:

Sold EZdrummer to stroker_ace. Great buyer, smooth transaction and highly recommended :)

Bought Eddie Krammer Bass Channel from parlopower.

Fast transation, recommended.

Bought EZDrummer from musical_duck. He's what we like to call "a good egg".

It was a super fast, smooth transaction, and all. YOU BUY FROM HIM NOW!!!

He's also being honest when he says I'm a great buyer.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

jamesbarlow wrote:I bought Oscillot from moscom_electronics. Fast and trustworthy - he's a gentleman and a scholar
Sold Oscillot to jamesbarlow. Fast and efficient.

Thanks!

Pingafuego wrote:Bought Eddie Krammer Bass Channel from parlopower.

Fast transation, recommended.
Was a pleasure to deal with you, anytime again. Thanks for the feedback!

Purchased Spire from Yorrrrrr - he was very thorough and the license transfer went smoothly.

Many thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”