Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Goldwell wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:38 am Sold McDSP mc6060 to Endor-8o8, quick transfer, and all went well.
Smooth transaction with Goldwell indeed ! :tu:

Bought NI Picked Acoustic from sergevoluminous. Great seller and good communication.

Smooth, quick and easy transaction with ralfrobert for D16 Sigmund. Great seller!
jasonlaidback

Bought NI Sunburst from poshook . Great fast seller, thank you!

Bought Izotope Ozone 9 Advanced from klovne. All went well!

sre260 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:16 pm Bought NI Sunburst from poshook . Great fast seller, thank you!
Sold NI Sunburst to sre260. Everything just perfect. Excellent buyer, highly recommended. Thank you man

Bought Studio one 5 pro from Delayman. Great seller, thanks again!

3qO wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:35 pm Bought Kilohearts Ensemble from ZincT. Very polite and punctual seller. Highly recommended :tu:
Thank you! I would also recommend 3qO as an excellent and responsive buyer. :clap:

Bought the softtube time&tone bundle from jhoncompra .
Recommended seller; was a quick transition with good guidelines to follow for activation. Nice 1

Bought a plugin from karlingen.
Was a fast turnaround. Smooth as.
Thank you Karl ;)

Bought Sylenth1 from Freddyhaynes. He is an excellent, reliable and trustworthy seller and I would wholeheartedly recommend him. :tu:

Zackit wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:12 pm I would recommend kvotchin 
a perfect seller, patient, gentle and quick!
Thanks!
Back atcha! :tu: Textbook buyer .. in the best way. :) Paid promptly, good communication, you name it.

Thanks too!

Sold Satin and Presswerk to Nevrock5 smoothly. :tu:

Purchased Brainworx bx Focusrite Console from 3qO. Quick and effortless transaction. Many thanks!!!

Sold Diva to Bee_Abney. Bee was very patient while a transfer hiccup occurred and is a friendly and communicative buyer. Highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”