Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought LinPlug CrX4 from terriandralph. Smooth, quick transaction with great communication!

-n

crawlingwind wrote:Bought (2) XLN Adpaks from molurel. He's very new here but the transfer was very swift and easy.

:?: :uhuhuh:
Edit: I don't understand how he can continue to sell licenses for AD over and over. I would be careful here.
I just got a trading offer from molurel and he's offering all these:

Addictive Drums ADpak: Black Velvet
Addictive Drums ADpak: Funk
Addictive Drums ADpak: Metal
Addictive Drums ADpak: Indie
Addictive Drums ADpak: Modern Jazz Brushes
Addictive Drums ADpak: Modern Jazz Sticks
Addictive Drums ADpak: Reel Machines
Addictive Drums ADpak: Retro
Addictive Drums ADpak: Session Percussion

Without trying to slander him, I'm curious as to how someone can get so many licenses (he's sold many of these same ADpak's to many users here)???
Make music :harp:

Made a successful purchase with heavensdaw.

Thank you for the discounted Uhbik!

I bought ADpak: Retro from molurel.
Have sent a serial certainly in my case,
Nothing was no problem.
He is a very good seller as far as I know.
Thanks to a smooth transaction.

Bought Total India off tehlord. Very quick replies and postage, absolutely perfect transaction! :D

Satch1 wrote:Bought Total India off tehlord. Very quick replies and postage, absolutely perfect transaction! :D
Right back at ya Satch1!

Nice and easy :)

Just bought Voxengo GlissEQ from KVR user Charlydp. License key was in my user account instantly. Great transaction :D

Bought "Sound Radix 32 Lives" from superscan.

Very nice correspondence, smooth license transfer. :)
#PassionForHappiness

Bought JJP Analog Legends from grrr1231. Smooth licence transfer via Waves and quick replies. :tu:

Sold Ozone 5 to krabbencutter. Fast payment and quick replies! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Bought Waves C4 from MikeCallon, smooth and quick, good communication, no problems, recommended seller.

Got Bigseq2, Thanks to budd1405

Bought Melodyne Essentials 2 from asr10user. Fast, smooth transaction, with excellent communication. I would definitely deal with him again!
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Sold D16 SilverLine Bundle to Llamatron. Quick communication and payment - thanks!

Bought some Ableton packs from Echoes in the Attic. Great communicator and got the transfer done as quickly as he could. Recommended seller, thanks!

Purchased DMG Audio Equilibrium from bysbox1. Quick response and delivery. Recommended seller!
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”