Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Voxengo Marquis Compressor v1 from CinningBao.

Excellent seller, great communication, easy to deal with. :tu:

jezjez wrote:Bought slate VBC from poshook, great transfer, no issues.
thank you, pleasure to deal with you

Quickest transaction with mindbeet and Sugar Bytes - paid mindbeet yesterday evening and by early, early this morning, Sugar Bytes had my Thesys license transfer. I mean, crikey! :clap:

Bought Ableton Live 9 Suite from craig_uk, great experience all-around so many thanks to him.

Bought Klanghelm plugins from Dip200.
Big thanks for his quick transaction :)
soundcloud.com/yudaidhun

Sold D16 LuSH-101 to mtilli
Smooth transaction no problem, thanks for being patient over the weekend waiting for D16.

Bought D16 Fazortan+Syntorus from Elevated_being - very fast, excellent comms. As good as it gets - cheers.

Just sold Zebra 2 to Weightlifter. Do not hesitate to deal with him ;) Smooth deal.

Bought U-he Hive from chaostheory and had a quick pleasant transaction. Would be happy to deal again. Thanks!

Just bought Izotope Alloy2 from LFO8. He was super on top of it - the transaction went smoothly, and there was good communication throughout.

Sold Alloy 3 to tucker22 and it was a very pleasant dealing. Payed on time on good communication.

I bought satin from shyko76. smooth deal.

Thanks.

I bought Tremor from justdatruth. It was a trouble free, enjoyable transaction.

Thanks!

Bought Bx Refinement from michaeltn86, excellent seller fast and responsive to messages it was a pleasure dealing with him.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Bought ACE from CinningBao. Transaction was smooth and fast!

Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”