Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got Waveform 8 from poshook
Easypeasy transfer 8)
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Did a trade with _pix_, good guy, smooth and fast transaction.

EDIT: Initially this transaction appeared to go off without any issues.

But developer stated that the license I was sold by NotreDame was an NFR license, meant only for Shops & Reviewers. Therefore they reversed the registration and removed the product from my account, suggesting that I request a refund from the seller. I have requested that refund from NotreDame and am patiently waiting for him/her to respond.

I will update this feedback, when/if NotreDame does the right thing, or I have to PayPal involved.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=494297

LAST EDIT: NotreDame provided a refund. All is well.
Last edited by EdSevered on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

had the opportunity to do some business
w/ outcastrising ...

prompt , polite and excellent follow through ...

Bought Perect Drums from user Vaijj - super smooth transaction and fast communication. Couldn’t be happier! Recommended.

Purchased CLAUSTROPHOBIC EZX from jjj115, no problem, really fast, thoroughly recommended.
Thanks
Don

don1thedon wrote:Purchased CLAUSTROPHOBIC EZX from jjj115, no problem, really fast, thoroughly recommended.
Thanks
Don

Thanks don1thedon, Great Buyer!

Bought Cubase 9.5 from enCiphered. Smoothest transaction I've had yet, highly recommended :tu:

briefcasefullofblues wrote:Bought Cubase 9.5 from enCiphered. Smoothest transaction I've had yet, highly recommended :tu:
Thanks briefcasefullofblues! You are a very nice guy and this was a perfect transaction :) Top!!!

Bought Acustica Audio Purple P1 from maximumsounds Transfer went through no problem. Thanks!

Sold KLC to haima.
Smooth transaction.
Good buyer!
:tu:

Had a few sales:

Sold Softube Volume 1 to acYm.
Sold DMG Audio Expurgate to Raketenbauer.
Sold DMG Audio Limitless to 3ee.
Sold DMG Audio Compassion to plexuss.

All great transactions! :)

Bought AmpliTube 4 from iceblock. Friendly and cooperative seller. Recommended!

Sold MH Character to MrYanM18
Excellent buyer, fast payment, pleasant communication.

Bought Reason 10 from kovacs, easy transaction, good seller.
Definitely recommended!
Thanks !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”