Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Bitwig 2 from shonoob. Pleasure to do business with
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Just bought Toontrack Nashville EZX from tonesofhome. Extremely fast and smooth transaction. Thanks again.

Sold Toontrack Nashville EZX to JPEN51023. Smooth transaction and a pleasure to do business with :clap:

Purchased Waldorf Lector from outcastrising. Nice guy, and a smooth transaction, thanks!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I copped Melodyne Essential from user Burillo and he was super quick about getting the license transfer done. A+ seller!

Uvi Falcon from blandopazzo. Smooth and quick transaction. Thanks.

Picked up FG-Stress from JohnRosso. Great + fast transaction :)

Bought softube modular, two addons, and heartbeat from Borrachoruso. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with him. Thumbs up from me! :)

Just bought Geist 2 from kääriäinen - super fast turnaround (much faster than I expected from FXpansion), and great friendly comms. :tu:

I sold Geist2 to neverbeeninariot. Fast payment and good communication. Highly recommended!

Sold Regroover Essentials to balasco
super fast payment and great communication.
Recommended!

Just bought roland account with System-1 from borrachoruso. Super fast and smooth transaction. Top notch seller - thank you! :tu:

Many thanks to dark water and cazio for smooth transactions with purchasing some u-he synths. Also, extra thanks to cazio for the extra skins for Zebra. :)

sold Softube plugins to jugustaf - great buyer, smooth transation
Last edited by borrachoruso on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Roland System-1 software synth to 0degree - fast and smooth transaction! thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”