Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Korg Legacy Collection from atmuller. Lightning quick responses and generally very friendly and accommodating seller. Buy with confidence!

Purchased korg legacy collection from martinjuenke Easy and fast transaction!

It was a pleasure to deal with tbonebeats. Recommended! :tu:

I bought ARP 2600 V from hellomrbike, fast and painless!!!!!

Thank you David,
it was a pleasure :wink:

Purchased XLN Audio Retro Color from golddustwoman, very fast communication and easy to deal with!

sold reaktor 5 to majorglory
great buyer - fast communication - recommend!

Bought Reaktor 5 from forestrip. Super quick and smooth transaction. Recommended seller!

Having sold ARP 2600 V to MrMuzzi, I can confirm that communication was prompt and friendly, and the payment was all good, as well. Overall, great buyer!
MrMuzzi wrote:I bought ARP 2600 V from hellomrbike, fast and painless!!!!!

Lightspeed, easy deal done with user pheeleep.
Thanx!

Sold Devil-Loc to waiting man. A+. Fast payment. Great communication.
Last edited by pheeleep on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play it by ear

I purchased a FabFilter bundle from pheeleep today and it was a great experience. It was my first time buying anything via the forum and he was aces... walked me through the process, great communication, couldn't have been easier. Thanks again!

Sold a FabFilter bundle to oneleftfoot. Super smooth transaction. Prompt payment. Great communication. Friendly buyer. A+
Play it by ear

Purchased the Twisted Tools bundle from olivepsy. Great communication & a license transfer within minutes, made for a perfect sale :)

Bought Waves NLS Non-linear Summer from shidostrife. My second purchase from a very nice fellow, very attentive with his transactions. Highest recommendation. Thanks shidostrife!
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

axb312 a great buyer!
Thx

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”