Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just bought Ableton Live 9 Suite from gse123: quick and easy! Higjly reccomended.

Anatro wrote:I've just bought Ableton Live 9 Suite from gse123: quick and easy! Higjly reccomended.
Anatro was a pleasure to deal with also - great communication and fast payment! :)

darewe wrote:poshook handled a tricky transaction perfectly, highly recommended.
You are welcome darewe, great communication, hope we will do some great deals in the future. Recommended buyer.

Bought Diva from hecfor - easy to deal with and smooth transaction :)

Purchased Tracktion BioTek from Fulwave. Very excellent seller with fast communication. It was an all around very good experience. Highly recommended.

Bought SPL Transient Designer Plus from DFoisie. All good, fast communications and easy transfer. Many thanks! :tu:

Bought D16 LuSH-101 license from EnGee. Smooth transaction, very helpful and friendly seller, highly recommended.

Thanks again for the deal EnGee!!!

lumcas wrote:Bought D16 LuSH-101 license from EnGee. Smooth transaction, very helpful and friendly seller, highly recommended.

Thanks again for the deal EnGee!!!
Thank you lumcas for this smooth transaction. I highly recommend dealing with you :)

I also thank D16 support for their straightforward and fast transfer for the license :tu:

Bought PSP FETpressor from Aditya.inHim. Yet another perfect transaction with him. Thanks again!

Bought U-He Repro from yehboy1. It was a great buying experience. An incredibly smooth, quick and nice deal. Thank you!

Did some bidness with Fulwave. Excellent seller, recommended.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Great transaction from dandezebra

Great transaction from EdSevered

Sold Legend to sergevoluminous. Fast payment, easy transaction.

Sold Repro to Soman. Also fast payment and easy transaction.

Would do business with both again.

I sold bx_yellowdrive to kopa. Great buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”