Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Soundforge Pro and Cleansweep Pro to MikeCallon!
Quick payment and easy transaction!

Thanx MikeCallon!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Purchased Ableton Sampler from darewe. Smooth transaction - thanks!

rz_ was a great buyer to deal with. Recommended...

Sold NI Polyplex to in-hertzia, an absolute pleasure to do business with! :tu:

It was very fast and smooth deal with ckoe!!! Thanks for the KV331 Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One.

Bought NI Polyplex from DailyGrind. Absolutely recommended guy to deal with. Fast, smooth and perfect communication. Thank you man.

Bought Waves Abbey Road Vinyl from musicjunk. Transaction occurred over a long weekend here in the States, so we got to chat a bit more than usual for a transaction like this. Charming, attentive fellow; a pleasure to deal with, and would recommend him wholeheartedly. Thanks musicjunk !
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Just had a great fast and successful swap with Fulwave - fully trustworthy!

Bought Biotek from fulwave - smooth Transaction. Thank you!

Sold Microtonic to euanek who is trustworthy. Paid me up front right away and had to wait ages for Sonic Charge to process. I appreciate this guy's trust and patience.

Sold Synplant to taconium who is trustworthy. He also paid me up front and had to wait ages for Sonic Charge to process. He was patient and understanding.

Just sold Permut8 to a.colella30 who is trustworthy. He paid up front and has the patience of a saint as he had to wait ages for Sonic Charge to process. He was totally understanding.

___loser sold Spire to me in a straightforward, smooth transaction. Could not be happier. Recommended...

Purchased u-he Repro from evileye, smooth transaction, good seller

Bought iZotope RX5 Advanced from Koolly. All good! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”