Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Reveal Sound Spire to KVR member Enrize. Paid immediately and responded promptly to messages; an easy sale to a friendly member, thanks!
Always Read the Manual!

Bought Soundtoys 5 bundle from Baxterbrown. Really good seller and replies promptly. Recommended!

Just bought NI Komplete from Guitarrist. No problem whatsoever, can recommend this seller :tu:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Bought BBE Sonic Sweet from Ossie - very pleasant, helpful and trustworthy person to deal with! :tu:

Sold NI Polyplex to rsalen137 - trustworthy and friendly customer .. keep it up! :tu:

Just bought NI Polyplex from Proteinshake. Good man, good purchase. :tu:

Just bought a Maschine Expansion from borrachoruso.
All went quick and smoothly. Thanks!

Sold Native Instruments Rickenbacker Bass to Jositoo. Fast and smooth. Thank you mate!

Bought Hornet Multicomp Plus MK2 from Greenstorm33. Flawless transaction. Thanks!

Just bough NI Rickenbacker Bass from in-hertzia - trustworthy and friendly person. Everything went smooth
Thank you mate!

Sold BBE Sonic Sweet to Proteinshake. Very good customer. :tu:

Bought Thesys from mikebenson, great deal, quick and easy transaction, thanks!
Last edited by PieBerger on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always Read the Manual!

Bought Toontrack EzKeys upright from PureFrancis.
Fast and ok.

Sold Soundtoys 5 bundle to Dewis_. Great buyer, prompt payment, and good communicator.

Just bought Razor from krabbencutter - Super quick delivery. Great seller :)

I just sold a Maschine Expansion to martinjuenke. A very nice contact and a fast & smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”