Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Akai VIP from selfik. Smooth and fast transaction. :tu:

And another nice and easy transaction with boboter - bought U-He Diva. It was pleasure to trade with you again - thank you! :tu:

I had the pleasure of doing business with mcbpete and aymat and can recommend them both :tu:

Picked up Tracktion Daw Essentials Collection from BrokenTrance. Great seller, highly recommended!

G

Bought Plugin Alliance Vertigo VSM-3 from jbuonacc. Prompt responses and speedy delivery. Communication went as smoothly as a phone conversation. Highly recommended and trusted seller. Thanks! :tu:
Last edited by Mathematics on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Bought Plugin Alliance bx_Opto from axembler. Great communication and speedy delivery as always. Communication went as smoothly as a phone conversation. Thanks! :tu:
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Sold Expansion Etch to Greenstorm33. Perfect transaction, nice and quick.

Just bought Ableton Live from strangemediagroup. All nice and quick and would recommend!

User called TONAH highly recommended for both selling to and buying of . Great communication and quick paypal transactions . Thanks !

Obtained Output Movement from jameszprod01. Swift, smooth transaction, and a great price. Big thumbs! :tu:

Picked up Thesys from mikebenson ...
Done quick and pro as it should be! Good guy to do business with...

Just bought Serum from Stuart T. Quick transaction, highly recommended.
https://bluetechaudio.com
Authorized Dealer of major brand plugins

Just sold my Bitwig studio 2 license to TONAH. Smooth and fast transaction.

I sold Sugarbytes Turnado to moogvoyager and it was a nice and friendly transaction. Many thanks!

Bought Sugabrytes Turnado from quincy. Excellent communication, lightning-fast transfer, really nice guy!
Thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”