Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stan Navi sold me Ableton 9 suite and everything worked great! He sent the license over very quickly and I couldn't be more pleased!

Bought a plugin from YourMasters and he was incredibly friendly and communicative. Fantastic seller.

Sold Plugin Alliance Elysia Karacter to MarkRM. Wonderful guy! Reliable, friendly and thankful. Highly recommended! :hyper:

And kudos again to Plugin Alliance who managed to transfer the license within five minutes after opening a ticket! Simply awesome customer service!!! :tu:

Many thanks SolarAxix for an easy and fluent transaction. Would do business again!

lokati wrote:Many thanks SolarAxix for an easy and fluent transaction. Would do business again!
Back at you lokati!

Very easy to deal with and he submitted the license transfer fairly soon after I sent him the payment. Would certainly do business with him again.

Bought Movement from musicartist. Fast and perfect.

Bought Zebra2 from sundriver_pl. Fast and perfect.

Software purchase from cocoazenith, smooth and very positive, highly recommended.

Thanks

Bought Melodyne 4 Essential from Fleer. Very smooth transaction, recommended!

dewis_ wrote:Bought Melodyne 4 Essential from Fleer. Very smooth transaction, recommended!
Gladly confirm. Perfect buyer!

Bought from AcSy303. Went quickly and smooth. Thanks!

Purchased Audiorealism ABL3 from mikebenson. Everything went smoothly and communication was swift. Great seller.

Traded Real Guitar 4 for Massive with "in-hertzia".

Really pleasant trade with an awesome guy! Totally recommended =)

bought a heaping pile of BFD drum kits and grooves from triggerthehorizon great seller, fast transfer. great to do business with.

Quick payment from PHassan, recommended
eSoundz: alacantec

ShawnG wrote:bought a heaping pile of BFD drum kits and grooves from triggerthehorizon great seller, fast transfer. great to do business with.
Thanks for the smooth transaction ShawnG it was a pleasure dealing with a prompt and courteous buyer such as you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”