Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold D16 Sigmund to Jonathan Shepherd, generous guy All spot on!

I bought Reason 10 from Blaster, friendly communication and swift delivery, definitely a recommended seller.

Bought Sigmund from Korzybski and all went very well despite a moment of confusion on my end. Big up to you sir!

sell ni expansion to Archit3ch very fast buyer , highly recommended

sell ni expansion to JLei very fast buyer too :-) highly recommended

rardier wrote:sell ni expansion to Archit3ch very fast buyer , highly recommended
Can confirm, bought from rardier, ultra smooth :)

Purchased Reason 10 from xamido yesterday and today I have my license. Fast transfer and good seller. I recommend him.

ktrout69, superscan, phoneyk, AcrossTheSky were all very cooperative/communicative
escalona was great too/definitely human lol

'well trusted/responsible ppl here who know what they're doing : ]

Just bought U-he Repro from 'klovne'... nice, quick and not dirty! Perfect! :tu:
Thx! :clap: :party:
Zouki

Bought New Sonic Arts Granite from lokati... had a nice and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

axb312 wrote:Sold a PA voucher to RockIngenieur. Great person to deal with. Would repeat.
Bought this voucher from axb312 . Very nice person and highly professional. Recommended !!

Bought Signal from batcat.

Perfect transaction!

Sold Scarbee J Bass to Monomax. Instant payment. Would do business again. :party:

Bought Azure from yourmasters and he is a very good and trustworthy seller

Bought Spire off of Roman Wisniak - great communication, prompt transfer of license (other than a technical hiccup on Reveal Sound's side).

Highly recommended seller! :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”