Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Spire to antic604. Flowless transaction. I'm recommending antic604! :)

Bought PSP StereoPack from ATS. Super-fast transfer. Thanks!

BufoBufo wrote:Bought PSP StereoPack from ATS. Super-fast transfer. Thanks!
BufoBufo was great to deal with. Easy and no problems at all.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I bought Komplete 11 from amhawkins. Very fast, smooth and friendly transaction. Trustworthy guy.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

kovacs wrote:I bought Komplete 11 from amhawkins. Very fast, smooth and friendly transaction. Trustworthy guy.
You're Welcome kovacs. Thanks for the super quick payment. Hope to do business again with you in future.

I have just bought GForce Oddity2 and impOSCar2 from VirusTI82 ...

He was very friendly and helpful during the whole transaction - would buy from him again !!

Bought Bitwig 2 from Stan Navi. Trustworthy seller!

bought Chromaphone 2 from ilmai! Smooth and fast, great seller.

Ploki wrote:bought Chromaphone 2 from ilmai! Smooth and fast, great seller.
Thanks, and likewise, very quick and smooth from the buyer side as well!

Sold Acustica Audio Azure to kommissar. Really friendly, communicative and reliable guy! Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Get Good Drums Modern & Massive from CJG007. Reliable and communicative guy! He showed a lot of efforts for making the license transfer work because Get Good Drums had to solve some issues with Native Instruments first before a license transfer was possible. Also kudos to Get Good Drums which sent me another Serial Number for me to download and install the library until everything was sorted out. Really great service from all involved parties! :tu:

Sold Alicias Keys to classicalaudionewbie. Excellent buyer.

Sold Gforce Oddity 2 and Imposcar 2 to freimann. Very nice person.
Everything was perfect! :tu:
Every time again.

Great buyer!
Scotty's Arrival

Bought Waves L2 Ultramaximizer from MountainKing. Nice & easy transaction and top notch seller. Thank you! :tu:

Bought Waves NX from Ossie. Great communication, fast transaction. Satisfied customer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”