Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought MJUC comp from Giova942

smooth sailing. thank you!

Just bought D16 Phoscyon from forestrip - v quick and easy! Thanks.

Bought SA DUNE from Raffi. Everything went great, I recommend him as a good seller.

Bought XLN Addictive Keys from forestrip. All went great! Thanks!

tappert wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:44 pm I just bought 2 NI Expansions from Hrmonik, very fast and efficent. Highly recommended!
Sold 2 NI Expansions to tappert. Smooth and Fast Transaction. A+++ Thank you :tu:

punkfest2000 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 pm Bought 11 Maschine expansions from Hrmonik. Super fast transaction and very smooth. Really good prices too!
Sold 11 Maschine Expansions to punkfest2000 Fast Transaction and smooth process. Thank you :tu:

I bought Bitwig from Amram. Everything went fine! Thx! :)

Sold something to SoundPaws and had a great experience! They were really nice and paid me promptly without any problems.

Bought Arturia V Collection 5 from murlee1993. Fast replies, friendly communications and a very fair price. Would do business again anytime! :tu:

I bought Ableton Live Suite with Sonic Faction clone Andre9701 and he was a pleasure to deal with and also helped with some post sale license transfer issues which was much appreciated.

Highly recommended! Thanks Andre!

Sold UVI Orchestral suite to taldt33. Excellent buyer, much recommended!

Bought D16 SilverLine from packerraven . Really great communication, fast transaction. I recommend this seller :D

nibbana wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:08 am I just purchased Soundtoys 5 from Vasi. This was my first time buying on the forums. He was a very helpful seller, answering my questions, and making me feel comfortable.

The licenses were transferred to account within minutes of sending him the money via Paypal.

Based on this experience, I would highly recommend buying from him.
My Pleasure nibbana. You are fast, reliable and trustworthy!

I just bought Kontakt 5 from Dynamike - the whole experience was great. Dynamike even helped navigate me through the somewhat messy NI transfer process. A great communicator and a very pleasant transaction :)

Sold NI Kontakt 5 to NAEG. Smooth transaction, no problems at all. Recommended. 8)
I'm an orange critter from Arcade with a large nose (but I don't lie!). :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”