Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought NI VC160 from mvd83. Good communication, fast and smooth transfer of licence.

Bought PSP L'Otary from cthonophonic. Smooth transaction. Many thanks. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Nomad Factory Echoes from mutantdog. Quick and safe seller. Licence transferred over no problems at all.

Bought Bitwig Studio 2.4 from Stan Navi.
He was fast and informative.
Highly recommend seller
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

Sold PSP L'Otary to hesnotthemessiah, who was communicative and quick with the payment. A pleasant transaction all around! :tu:

Bought Presonus Studio One 4 Professional from Prsman
and
Bought Soundtoys v5 Effect Rack Bundle from mmahan40

Both smooth transaction. Many thanks!

Dealt with Rasco, great correspondence and swift payment, highly recomended :tu:
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Traded with lotus235, just perfect!
Thanks mate!

Andre

Sold Reaktor 6 to andre9701
Instant payment, no problems whatsoever,
Recommended!! :party:

Bought Pro Tools M-Powered from The Noodlist, great communication and effort to get the transfer through from his side. Highly recommended!

I just bought Ableton Live 10 Suite from maxkind
Very cool and fast transaction and he don't hesitate to make a follow-up of the transaction.
Highly recommanded.

Bought Lexicon PCM Reverb Bundle and NI Session Guitarist Electric Sunburst from freimann. Extremely quick transfer and nice communication. Highly recommended!

Sold iZotope Insight to 3ee
Quick & easy transaction with great communication & swift payment. Thanks very much! :tu:

7stringking wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:33 pm Sold iZotope Insight to 3ee
Quick & easy transaction with great communication & swift payment. Thanks very much! :tu:
Thank You! :)
Smooth transaction, friendly chap! :tu:

received bitwig studio from memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=411917 escalona for free!
many thanks for it! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”