Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hansmai wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:19 am Bought Arturia Analog Lab 3 from

GOSEBA

Thank You!!
It was a pleasure.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Sold Output Movement to autodafe. I don't think this man needs an introduction, but anyway. He's also making nice stuff, so I totally recommend him as a buyer and seller :tu:

Bought NI Crush Pack from Tappistry and everything went fine, no problems.

Bought Synthmaster from Kongru, great communication throughout the back and forth with the vendor, would recommend!

Archit3ch wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 pm Bought Synthmaster from Kongru, great communication throughout the back and forth with the vendor, would recommend!
Likewise to you my friend, highly recommended!
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Bought Satin from eluherlu - really fast and smooth transaction. Would recommend!

andrew71 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:14 pm Bought Satin from eluherlu - really fast and smooth transaction. Would recommend!
Recommended buyer, andrew71.. Fast and easy transaction :tu:

Bought ADpak from Max369 , very fast & smooth.

Just sold Reason 10 to markuc. Nice and easy, much recommended buyer.

iHartBeats wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:22 pm Bought ADpak from Max369 , very fast & smooth.
Can say only the same about iHartBeats ! Recommended! :tu:

Thanks for the gift of PA voucher to julioelgenio!

Bought Scaler from BrockHardcastle. Nice and fast. Recommended.

Bought Melodyne 4 Essential from Goseba. Great guy! Friendly, communicative and reliable. Highly recommended! :tu:

Just bought the Softube Summit Audio TLA100A from puzdoy - fastest transfer ever, highly recommended! :tu:

YourMasters wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 pm Bought Melodyne 4 Essential from Goseba. Great guy! Friendly, communicative and reliable. Highly recommended! :tu:
Thanks YourMasters, a pleasure to deal with you too.

And thanks to Celemony for probably the quickest software transfer I have had done!
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”