Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased "Mastering The Mix REFERENCE" from alexpen. quick and easy transaction. :tu:

Debutante purchased Metapuglin; hung in there while it took a while to get it transferred. Thanks!

Sold Mastering The Mix REFERENCE to testman3thousand. Fast money transfer. Thanks!

I now have 5 posts so I can leave feedback!

Thank you to inutomo for selling to a noob. Smooth sale and great communication. 👍

(How do you tag people on this forum lol?)
Last edited by GusGranite on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought a plugin from MusicKing - Smooth and fast transaction. Highly recommended!  :tu:

Just bought from Burillo. . Top seller. Less than 24 hrs turnaround

Bought Arturia 3 Preamps from nirm123.
great communication and fast transfer.
Highly recommended seller
Last edited by waldemarjohann on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold my Bitwig 2.5 to fuzzkas. Superb communication and fast payment. Five stars! :tu:

Sold "Arturia 3 Preamps" to waldemarjohann.

A great buyer with great communication.

Five stars !

Purchased Stylus RMX expanded from: wltchris101. Highly recommended this seller. Excellent follow through on transaction. :tu: :phones:
Bpschuler

Bought U-he Satin from Caine123 . All perfect Transaction. :tu:

Bought MaxxBass from Jakobus22, great seller, fast transaction, recommended!

Bought Soundtoys 5 Bundle from CVP. Recommended seller! :hug:

Sold Stylus RMX to Bpschuler . Great buyer who I would happily deal with again.

Saukar30 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:20 pm Bought Halion 6 from scott_free. Great communication, fast and delivered as promised! Highly recommended!
Good dealing with Saukar30. Fast payment, clear and quick communication. Would happily do business with him again!
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”