Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Had a nice trade with nathanj
He did everything to make the transfer possible and was quick in communication. :tu: :clap: :tu: :clap:
I would definitely recommend this seller and buy again from him. :phones: :phones:

Just bought Antares Harmony evo from Romank2.

The transfer was fast and smooth - thanks!!!

Great seller.

Likewise paolostylo

Great communication and speed. Highly recommended.

did a little business w/ crawlingwind ...

excellent communications and prompt payment ...
showed both patience and courtesy ...

Bought few items from 15cr34m.

Quick smiling :hihi: response and smooth transaction :tu:.

I've just bought Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 from tosza. Smooth transaction, excellent communication. Highly recommended seller; I would definitely buy from him again! Thank you very much once more!

Bought Zebra 2 from lars44. Quick and smooth transaction. Thank you.

Fast and smooth transaction with Soundstudio. I recommand :tu:

sold Sonalksis tutti frutti to paolostylo for low and everything was a smoothie and a very nice and fast and friendly happening. Paolo is a very nice guy. thank you very much! a big thanks to Kieran from Sonalksis, who is a true gentleman.
:clap: :tu:
"It dreamed itself along"

lgntnnr - super quick turnaround, got the Ableton license transferred almost immediately 👍🏻

Super fast payment and communication from DeLorean. Cheers!

Just bought Synapse The Legend from brian7oe. All went smooth. Now excuse me but I must go to play with my new toy. Cheers ! :party:

Purchased D16 Antresol from plexuss. The transfer was friendly and efficient. D16 Group was equally so.

I just sold Circle2 to simmo75. No-nonsense sale, quick on the payment and he showed patience towards FAW. (Who are rather slow when it comes to support.)

Purchased DiscoDSP Discover Pro from alvfaria. Great communication and fast transaction.
Ubuntu 24.04 (beta)- Liquorix Kernel (latency 1.15ms) - Pipewire & Wireplumber - bitwig - yabridge (dune, spire, pigments, valhalla)- CLAP - Vital - U-He - TAL - OSIRUS - Surge XT - discoDSP - Audio Damage
KORG Native for Linux please.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”