Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for purchasing. Nice friendly chap.

Sold Bitwig to enCiphered
Trustworthy buyer :)

Purchased a Trash2 serial code from e@rs, but there had been a mistake, got a full refund directly and offered me a spare code in return for a different plugin for the mistake. Really friendly seller, quick to respond. Trustworthy seller :)

Jalmaan = cool guy. Once again, I'm very sorry for wasting your time. :oops:

Bought a few items from JoaquinAce. He's such a great guy! Very friendly, nice to chat with and very reliable. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended! :tu:

Purchased EZDrummer2 and an EZX from greyxenon - great transaction and lots of advice!

Sold bx_masterdesk to tunecrew. Fast and smooth transaction! 100% recommended! =)

Bought Cableguys Bundle from Totolitoto. Ultra smooth and fast transaction. 10/10.

Bought Padshop Pro from DimagiC and it was a pleasure..he only has a few posts- don't worry buy with confidence...

Bought bx_masterdesk from Alexandre - A+ and quick!

I bought MAutoDynamicEq from UnbalancedBeats as always, great seller. Thanks.

carlosigls wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:21 pm I bought MAutoDynamicEq from UnbalancedBeats as always, great seller. Thanks.
Thanks for your kind words! Smooth transaction. Reliable buyer :tu:

Bought Softube Volume 2 from Scarlettlol. Super quick turnaround once the payment went through. Would definitely deal with him in the future again.

Pleasure doing business with SirKen, experimented buyer highly recommended. :hug:

I sold bx_digital V3 to J4R1O and the transaction couldn't have been faster or smoother. I recommend doing business with J4R1O as he is a solid community member. Three thumbs up! :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”