Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Ample guitar L from ms1720 .
The process was really fast & smooth. Also, he's a really nice person. Amazing experience! :party:

Sold Studio One Pro 4 to emergeaudio and everything went great. A pleasure to do business with.

Sold NI Expansion "Meteoric Rise" to Leev220, great buyer and very friendly, I recommend :tu:

Sold NI Expansions Elastic Thump, Lilac Glare, Street Swarm & Global Shake to Guitarrist, great buyer, smooth transaction, I recommend :tu:

Sold Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A to HNZ. Really easy sale and fast transaction. Nice guy :)

Bought Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor class A from jbehrmusic. Really quick reply and seamless transfer! Would recommend anyone wanting nice plugins with good prices and no hussle to buy from him! :)

Noms wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm Bought Ample guitar L from ms1720 .
The process was really fast & smooth. Also, he's a really nice person. Amazing experience! :party:
Thank you, and likewise :tu:

Bought from el-bo (formerly ebow): during a particularly long and bumpy license transfer, he was there at all times. An awesome seller and a true gentleman, much appreciated!!!
The mind boggles.

Juanjo wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:36 pm Bought from el-bo (formerly ebow): during a particularly long and bumpy license transfer, he was there at all times. An awesome seller and a true gentleman, much appreciated!!!
Cheers, man! Thanks for being extremely patient and understanding, JJ.

A++ recommendation, from me :tu:

Sold Iris 2 to fbrickley, a true gentleperson.

just received iris 2 from kevinsparks. he really is a great chap

Just bought TH3 from ttamelbon, easy sale with great communication.

Bough Dune 3 from MinisterMeister. Quick and easy transaction!

Bought from el-bo
Great seller, I recommend !
:tu: :tu:

Sold TH3 Full to Clearscreen

Quick payment, was a pleasure to do business with.

Cheers,

Matt

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”