Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Plugin Boutiques Carbon Electra to LeVzi. LeVzi was polite with great communication. I'd deal with them again.

Bought Exponential Audio NIMBUS from remiblaze. The transaction was fantastic! Very informative and communicative! I would certainly do business again!

Sold some plugins to

andialbrecht, blob 59, bobbyquine, in-hertzia, jimerjamas, NTO, paolostylo, PDouglas, sdv and ttb.

Thank you all for the uncomplicated business, trust and great communication. Special thanks to andialbrecht, who had to have a little bit more patience with a delayed license transfer from one company.

Have fun with your new toys! :)

Bought Plugin Alliance Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC from Coda73. All nice and smooth. Thank you.

Bought Bx_opto from ttb. He couldn't have been nicer and more willing to help. I would buy him anything again without a doubt.

a good deal with Donuts - I recommend!

Bought Voxengo Drumformer from reagene. Very smooth and fast transaction except that I missed that I had to confirm to PP that I had received the goods... Anyway. Highest grade on the seller side :)

Bought NI REPLIKA XT and SUPERCHARGER GT from audiomon
Smooth and fast transaction.
I highly recommend this seller.

Bought Arturia Pigments from lgntnnr. Great communication, fast transaction.

Stargardtian wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:39 pm Bought Exponential Audio NIMBUS from remiblaze. The transaction was fantastic! Very informative and communicative! I would certainly do business again!
Sold Exponential Audio NIMBUS to Stargardtian, great transaction, communication and an overall fantastic experience. Would deal with again and recommend. Very friendly and easy to deal with. AAA+++. :)
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

Sold Exponential Audio R4 to numbetical, fast payment and smooth transaction, highly recommended.

Sold Valhalla Room to LeVzi and Arturia Pigments to ellsworth.

Fast payment and great communication from both. Would not hesitate to do business with again! :phones:

Just bought NI Molekular from tylercassidy, super quick license transfer!

Purchased Softube American Class A from nonstatic, excellent seller! thanks

Meant to post this earlier: Sold VSM-3 and ENGL E646 to farfadetfarfelu. Prompt payment and smooth transaction.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”