Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Native Instruments Mod Pack from talboot. Smooth transaction, everything's good :)

Bougth True Iron from JoaquinAce. positive feedback for him! +1

Tendou wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:06 pm Sucessfull buy & transfer of VPS Avenger with the user Dencheg.
Thanks for patience :phones:
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Bought Sigmund from virgulino lampiao
super fast, great seller

Just done a deal with Calisto97
Hassle free and a pleasure to deal with
A☆☆☆☆☆

Sold NI Expansion Pure Drip to simmo75. Great and friendly communication, super-fast transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Tal-U-no-lx from user tosza. Great trading, I highly recommend :)

jugustaf wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:00 pm Bought Tal-U-no-lx from user tosza. Great trading, I highly recommend :)
Thanks jugustaf, it was a pleasure on my side too! :wink:

Just bought Hive from Lectropunk. Honest seller with quick responses!

Sold Elevate Mastering Bundle to Bennetto. Quick ez transaction, thanks!

Sold u-he Diva to bolshevikj -- great buyer! Quick payment and easy, warm communication. Highly recommended!
bolshevikj wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 pm Purchased uhe Diva from aoplan88
Excellent seller. Great communication, smooth transaction and a quick license transfer.
Highly recommended! :tu:

Had two transactions today with Reimagedmusic smooth transaction, friendly buyer. Highly recommended! :tu:

mertmavismusic wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:47 pm Had two transactions today with Reimagedmusic smooth transaction, friendly buyer. Highly recommended! :tu:
Hey same here! Awesome do to business with Mertmavismusic! Super friendly and trustworthy! :tu:

sold two PA plugs to Reimagedmusic!
super fast and smooth.

Received a gift from @UnbalancedBeats, despite not being a sale, he is legit and deserves a good feedback ;D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”