Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Straylight to Songwriter101 - excellent buyer!
Last edited by zadillo on Tue May 26, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Apogee FX from Lengfreemusic. Fast communication and quick transfer. highly recommended!

Bought Toontrack EZX from leo007. Great communication, fast and friendly responses. Excellent seller, highly recommended!
Last edited by macmuse on Mon May 25, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Kontakt 5 Crossgrade from talboot. Smooth transaction, great price and would happily buy from again! :D

BenJBooth wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm Sold Bazille to moscom_electronics
Simple and quick transaction, very cool
I highly recommend :tu:
Ditto, I highly recommend BenJBooth. the transaction was lightning fast!

Bought Straylight from Zadillo. Smooth transaction.
First and foremost: We need great songs (again)

I was practically scammed by a user uga21. I've agreed to purchase Modo Bass license for $70. I've received a license that was not working and it turned out to be crossgrade license or something. Seller returned only $35 claiming that he will return the rest the day after, which has not happened and he is not responding for weeks now. I've raised a claim via PayPal. Be careful, cheers

Slothy One purchased Superior Drummer 3 from me. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Last edited by rigmarole on Tue May 26, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

just sold Shadow Hills (red) to esppse. Thanks for a smooth transfer! Recommended Buyer

just sold Klanghelm SDRR 2 to Birchblaze.
Simple and quick transaction, very cool
I highly recommend :tu:

Sold Expose by Mastering the Mix to kajanczak. Fast payment & nice person :tu: Thank you!

Recently sold to both jimerjamas and Ravij

both great and patient buyers.

Purchased Klanghelm SDRR 2-Tube from Leo007. Totally fine transaction, recommended!

-Kerry

Sold Toontrack stuff to Dalil260175. Quick payment and great communication! Recommended Buyer :tu:
Last edited by leo007 on Tue May 26, 2020 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sold Toontrack stuff to macmuse. Quick payment and great communication! Recommended Buyer :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”