Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Arturia PreComps from allfar, really fast and effective sale.

Sold UVI Complete Toy Museum to badblocks, really smooth transaction!

Bought Wavesfactory Spectre from rardier.
All good, Spot on

Just had a quick, pleasant experience buying from s28 (Sknote Roundtone4, AnyTesla, and A25). Thank you very much!

Sold Strummed Acoustic 2 to re.mark. I want all customers to be like this guy) Thank you!

Bought u-he Presswerk from user BenJBooth. Great experience and smooth transaction. Thanks! :tu:

Sold Toontrack Metal Foundry SDX to "slothy one", he was an absolute pleasure to deal with, giving me no problems or trouble at all, quick and swift payment, and would definitely sell to him again! Thank you

Bought Reverberate 2 from poonna, fast and smooth transaction ! I recommend !

Had a great transaction with Corvoll as well. Great buyer. Definitely recommended!
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Bought the Best Service Complete Orchestral Collection from mr.vad0614, license transfer was handled promptly, and was constantly updated on the progress. Very polite and cheery communication. Can recommend. :tu:

Markyaman
- Awesome buyer! :party: :party: :party:

He quickly transferred all the money to me, even a little more than necessary, for my part there was a delay due to problems with the ilok account and Mark turned out to be a very patient and courteous and polite guy.

I definitely recommend this buyer to everyone. :tu: :tu: :tu:

Grabbed Ableton voucher from leo007. Such a nice, considerate and a pleasant guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

sold Ableton voucher to emid one word absolutely Amazing person and buyer. highly recommended 👍

Had a great selling experience with eagle428. his Great buyer. Definitely recommended! 👍

Bought two Voxengo products from reagene. Excellent communication, lightning fast, friendly guy. Highly recommended, 5 star seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”