Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold my DrumComputer from SugarBytes to bboxdw. Very patient and nice person, fast payment. I strongly recommend him.

Quick and easy transaction. Great seller, would recommend! :tu:
OzoneJunkie wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:01 pm Sold NI Massive X Crossgrade and 3 Massive X Expansions to Robbo - easy, friendly, fast transaction. That was 4 easy ones for me today - thanks everyone. Highly Recommended. :tu: :party: :party:

Sold Mastering The Mix MIXROOM to 3qO. Very fast transaction, great communication. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

J4R1O wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:37 pm Sold Mastering The Mix MIXROOM to 3qO. Very fast transaction, great communication. Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
Thanks, likewise! J4R1O is very responsible and polite seller. Recommended as well :tu:

Purchased Kilohearts Ultimate Toolbox from OzoneJunkie: Excellent seller, fast reply, kind communication, smooth and professional transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Thanks iamasiam :tu:

Yeah, sold the Kilohearts Ultimate Toolbox to iamasiam - everything went super smooth, and it was a nice and friendly transaction. Much appreciated! :party: Highly recommended!
iamasiam wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:54 pm Purchased Kilohearts Ultimate Toolbox from OzoneJunkie: Excellent seller, fast reply, kind communication, smooth and professional transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Smooth deal with t-willy. Thank you for the discount!

Sold Lunaris to Plexuss, great buyer!
Smooth transaction.

az82 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:30 pm Smooth deal with t-willy. Thank you for the discount!
Thank you az82 for your patience. Quick payer and great communication. Thanks again!!!

lates

t-willy

Thank you martinjuenke! Great seller.

Bought Biotek 2 from martinjuenke, smooth and transparent sale, nice communication, definitely recommended :-)

Thanks tatanka!
Can fully recommend you as reliable and friendly buyer :tu:

az82 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:18 am Thank you martinjuenke! Great seller.
Thanks az82!
Fair and friendly buyer :tu:

Bought Ableton Live 10 Suite from tisissiht, nice seller, highly recommended!

Bought from parlopower. Great seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”