Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ftampa wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:30 pm Bought Tube-Tech Compressor collection from paulo72
Thanks a lot
A pleasure doing business with ftampa. Recommended buyer :tu:

got acoustic strummer 1 from ZincT. no issues, very good price :D

ninjek wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:31 pm got acoustic strummer 1 from ZincT. no issues, very good price :D
Thanks ninjek. Also fast payment and a smooth transaction for me. :tu:

sold massive to EnGee
great buyer - recommend

Excellent transaction with SoundScience in a transfer of UVI WaveRunner. I asked if anyone wanted to transfer Waverunner and he sent me a PM. However, he had not established himself on KVR Audio, so I told him I would do the transaction only if he did the transfer before I made payment. He trusted my feedback on KVR Audio, so he did the transfer on good faith.

Bought Sylenth1 from simonsimonsimon12345. Great seller, easy transaction, thank you!

Sold Studio One 5 Artist to Svama. Excellent buyer. Prompt and smooth transaction. All good!

Bought Soundtoys SieQ from La Mato. Nice price, nice guy and great communication. Recommended seller. :tu:

Bought Elevate Mastering Bundle from casec2509. Good communication and although there was a minor issue with the transfer it was handled well. Thanks!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Bought Neold V76U73 and bx_stereomaker from paulo72. Superfast and friendly transaction! Thank you!

forestrip wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:43 pm sold massive to EnGee
great buyer - recommend
Bought Massive from forestrip. Excellent seller :tu:

Bought IK Multimedia plugins from goodbyesky - very fast and smooth transaction. Would definitely do business with again!

Easy and great deal with kalin_progg a while back :tu:

Got serious smooth deal with simonsimonsimon12345 - Addictive Drums 2. Thanks.
Got serious smooth deal with Tunis09 Addictive Drums ADPaks. Thanks.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Sold 250 USD PA voucher to jme-audio. Went smooth. A+ thanks :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”