Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRAF
4525 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 am

darewe wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:56 am
LoveEnigma18 met my request for NI Maschine Expansion Sasha, excellent transaction - couldn't be happier.
Thank you! darewe showed great communication and commitment in what was a smooth and excellent transaction. Highly trustworthy and recommended! :tu:

User avatar
November
KVRist
51 posts since 4 Jun, 2004 from Vilnius, Lithuania

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:18 am

Bought Skanner XT from xbow. Great communication, fast transaction.
Purchased Replika (Xmas Gift 2014) + Replika XT Update (update to XT) from axembler. Very good experience.

ysengrin
KVRist
38 posts since 20 Jun, 2017

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 am

Bought Bazille from christian walter. Good seller, pleasure to do business!

JPEN51023
KVRist
144 posts since 5 Oct, 2017

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 am

Bought SSL Native Bus Comp from the-rippa. Clear communication and a fast license transfer. My second buy from this highly recommended seller.

xbow
KVRist
127 posts since 8 Apr, 2020

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:20 am

November wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:18 am
Bought Skanner XT from xbow. Great communication, fast transaction.
Purchased Replika (Xmas Gift 2014) + Replika XT Update (update to XT) from axembler. Very good experience.
Thank you, November. Great buyer, very smooth transaction.

[nx]
KVRist
115 posts since 2 Apr, 2018

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:01 am

Bought massive from nullik

Trustworthy seller and super smooth transaction!

dune_rave
KVRAF
2164 posts since 23 Jun, 2006 from Hungary

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am

Nowadays I've bought from Jopmanajop, d3an and ilmai .
these were all smooth and quick transactions.

User avatar
Etienne1973
KVRian
1136 posts since 8 Feb, 2013 from Switzerland

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 am

Bought Softube Harmonics from Selfik. Friendly communication, fast as possible response. Excellent! Seller is trustworthy and highly recommended. :)

Selfik
KVRian
932 posts since 27 Dec, 2005

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:27 am

Etienne1973 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 am
Bought Softube Harmonics from Selfik. Friendly communication, fast as possible response. Excellent! Seller is trustworthy and highly recommended. :)
Confirmed, Etienne1973 is a great buyer, highly recommended :tu:

User avatar
the-rippa
KVRian
504 posts since 20 Oct, 2018 from U.K

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:54 pm

JPEN51023 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 am
Bought SSL Native Bus Comp from the-rippa. Clear communication and a fast license transfer. My second buy from this highly recommended seller.
Your very kind !!!!!!

Thank you :tu: :tu: :tu:

Jopmanajop
KVRist
264 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Post Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:17 pm

dune_rave wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am
Nowadays I've bought from Jopmanajop, d3an and ilmai .
these were all smooth and quick transactions.
That's true! Sold U-He ACE to dune_rave, no problem, was a great deal, can recommend! :tu:

forestrip
KVRist
375 posts since 31 Oct, 2013

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:08 am

sold cubase to andre9701
great buyer - recommend!

paulquk
KVRist
47 posts since 9 Oct, 2019

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:00 am

Bought Alpha Compressor from Jopmanajop. Great transaction. Thanks

User avatar
andre9701
KVRist
456 posts since 6 Nov, 2014

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 am

forestrip wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:08 am
sold cubase to andre9701
great buyer - recommend!

Thanks mate :tu:
forestrip highly recommended seller!

Jopmanajop
KVRist
264 posts since 12 Jan, 2016

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:37 am

paulquk wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:00 am
Bought Alpha Compressor from Jopmanajop. Great transaction. Thanks
Great transaction indeed paulquk! Recommended buyer! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”