Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought EZKeys midi packs from @jimgue. Everything went smooth and fast. Recommended seller. : )
:tu:
-MasterTuner
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

I bought PA's SPL Iron from Ricky Rocko.

This person is an asset to the KVR community. Honest, fast and friendly. A top banana.

Many thanks for Remixreprogramme for quick and nice transaction. :)

I bought PA's bx_2008 EQ and PA's bx_Bassdude from Coda73.

Unsurprisingly, he was just as honest, fast and trustworthy as before. Highly recommended.

Thanks, matey!

Karmoon wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 am I bought PA's bx_2008 EQ and PA's bx_Bassdude from Coda73.

Unsurprisingly, he was just as honest, fast and trustworthy as before. Highly recommended.

Thanks, matey!
Thanx U2! :hug:

femiolorunnibe wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:15 pm I bought the Elysia Alpha Compressor from the-rippa on the 17th of September, it was fast, straightforward, and hassle-free, only downside is I forgot to leave feedback on time :clap:

Definitely would recommend!
Just seen this :o :hihi:

Thanks for the kind words :tu:

I bought u-he Repro from andre9701. Got the licence same day from U-he, so seller was fast and so was U-he. Highly recommended :)

Karmoon wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:40 am I bought PA's SPL Iron from Ricky Rocko.

This person is an asset to the KVR community. Honest, fast and friendly. A top banana.
Thanks for the kind words. Karmoon is an excellent buyer and a trustworthy person, fast payment and very friendly communication :tu:

Bought Acustica Audio El Rey from La Mato, the latest of several purchases from this highly recommended seller. Thank you

bought the overtone collection from martinjuenke. Fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended!
SYS 64738

UltraByte wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:39 pm bought the overtone collection from martinjuenke. Fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended!
Same compliments to UltraByte
:tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought Sand 3 from La Mato. Quick reply and smooth license transfer, thank you!

Sold Softube & NI plugins to Resonant- Serpent in a completely smooth transaction. Big thumbs. :tu:

bought captain plugins from paulquk
everything went fine and fast, nice dude.

theseth wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:26 pm bought captain plugins from paulquk
everything went fine and fast, nice dude.
Likewise, thank you for a great transaction would recommend theseth. A pleasure

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”