Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold RC-20 to nibbana. Excellent and smooth transaction, trustworthy person. Highly recommended! :tu:

Just purchased U-he ColourCopy from partyup. Fast and smooth transaction, pretty fast replies. I highly recommend this seller! :tu:

Purchased RC-20 from LoveEnigma18

Smooth fast transaction.

Successfully purchased Sonnox TransMod from puzdoy.
Nice guy and a pleasure to do business with.

I recently had some great and safe transactions, with each very fluent communication. Namely with:

jcgerds
martinjuenke
What Lies Beyond

hannesmenzel wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 pm I recently had some great and safe transactions, with each very fluent communication. Namely with:

jcgerds
martinjuenke
What Lies Beyond
Thanks hannesmenzel!
My compliments to you as well :tu:

Also the transaction with Coda73 worked perfectly.

Sold ArcSyn to ir99 (whom I've dealt with twice now) - a very helpful and highly recommended buyer. Cheers.

ozonepaul wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:16 am Bought the following Plugin Alliance products from Reimagedmusic:
- Unfiltered Audio TRIAD;
- Unfiltered Audio SpecOps;
- Unfiltered Audio G8;
- Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro;
- Unfiltered Audio Zip;
- ADPTR Audio Streamliner.

I'm very pleased with the transaction, Reimagedmusic is a 100% trustworthy member of the kvraudio community.
Thanks

Ozonepaul is the best buyer I've ever worked with! Highly recommend doing business with him!

thanks LoveEnigma18 for DCO-106,,,appreciated!

deejay2 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:04 pm thanks LoveEnigma18 for DCO-106,,,appreciated!
Thanks deejay2 for the smooth transaction. Trustworthy person. I recommend him! :tu:

I'm late with this, but had a great time buying Satin from nirm123. They got it done super quick on a Friday, and kept reminding u-he to transfer to me until they did. Thanks so much, I love this unit.

SteinyFritz - Great Buyer, Thanks!

Sold Izotope Music Production Suite 3 to Karmoon. Very quick and easy transaction. Karmoon is highly recommended.

Thank you!
Have fun with your new software..
hannesmenzel wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 pm I recently had some great and safe transactions, with each very fluent communication. Namely with:

jcgerds
martinjuenke
What Lies Beyond

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”