Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kintsugi wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:23 pm Bought a plugin from dangayle - top recommendations for this trustworthy trader; swift and pleasant transaction. Thanks again! :tu:
Likewise. Good communication, swift payment.

Bought Plugin Alliance - Lindell Audio 80 Series console plugin from kintsugi.
Great communication, very friendly, super fast serial transfer. 100 % trustworthy kvr forum member. :tu:

ozonepaul wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:15 pm Bought Plugin Alliance - Lindell Audio 80 Series console plugin from kintsugi.
Great communication, very friendly, super fast serial transfer. 100 % trustworthy kvr forum member. :tu:
Pleasure doing business with ozonepaul, excellent communication, smooth trade. Recommended!
Thanks again. :tu:

Bought Air Xpand!2 from 3qO. Friendly communication and fast transaction. Highly recommended seller!

Sold NI Massive to SeePlusPlus. Perfect transaction. Highly Recommended :tu:

Sold Ableton Live 11 Intro to junity. Great contact and fast transaction. Highly recommended!

Just purchased HG-2 from Bärtreuer ( Bartreuer for the non-german-friendly keyboards out there). Super fast, polite, great seller. Probably the easiest transaction I've done! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=427159

Also bought Elysia Alpha Compressor from femiolorunnibe . Smooth, fast and polite! Thank you! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=405867

E_Anderson wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:14 am Just purchased HG-2 from Bärtreuer ( Bartreuer for the non-german-friendly keyboards out there). Super fast, polite, great seller. Probably the easiest transaction I've done! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=427159

Also bought Elysia Alpha Compressor from femiolorunnibe . Smooth, fast and polite! Thank you! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=405867
Likewise, it was a pleasure trading with you, very smooth and great communication. I wish you all the best using the plugins!

bought TAL J-UNO-LX from partyup, great friendly and super smooth transaction :phones:

Bought MTurboCompLE from remiblaze, fast and smooth transaction. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Elevated_being wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm Bought MTurboCompLE from remiblaze, fast and smooth transaction. :tu:
Excellent transaction with Elevated_being , fast, friendly, and smooth transaction with excellent communication. Highly recommended, AAA+++ experience. Thanks!
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

Sold plugins to TommyF, dasdrumherum and zcklip. Everything went smooth, I recommend these guys :tu:

Bought a voucher from electricthing, quick and smooth transaction. Thanks!

E_Anderson wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:26 pm Bought a voucher from electricthing, quick and smooth transaction. Thanks!
NIce dealing with E_Anderson. Friendly and clear communication. Recommended.

Sold Black Box Analog Design HG-2MS to mmcb

Quick and easy.

Positive experience.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”