Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Cleansweep Pro from user nathanj. Fast and smooth transaction, thanks!
:tu:

Likewise 10bd01

Super quick and easy transaction. :tu:

Bought Captain Plugins from @YNONIN
Flawless transaction

Bought from Simmo75

Polite and pleasant to deal with

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:23 am The rumours are true, Insanelysane is insanly sane, and very nice doing business with. I just bought the Toontrack Mellotoon from him, and everything went super smooth.
Haha thanks, great doing business with you too - easy, details, fast payment etc. Enjoy!

It's been a while, but I've had excellent transactions with the following users:

andre9701
Apren
Stirna
Quicksta
fbrickley

I wasn't allowed to post back then because of my Newbie status.

sold Audiority Plexitape to aallvor. Nice and easy transfer. Recommended buyer. Thank you very much

wltchris101 A+++ seller

Bought DMG Audio Limitless from the-rippa, the latest of several purchases from this excellent seller. Thanks!

Purchased Output Movement from utesseract (unregistered license key), very fast delivery and all went perfectly!

Sold Reason Suite to Hpwenzel: quick payment, good communication, recommended!
Spiral Scratch

alibling wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:19 am sold Audiority Plexitape to aallvor. Nice and easy transfer. Recommended buyer. Thank you very much
And alibling is a recommended seller. Friendly communication and quick transfer :tu:

Purchased Acustica Audio Aquamarine from sigmundklaus. Awesome communication, smooth transaction! Thanks mate.
AMD 3500X | RAM 32GB @3200Mhz | GTX 1650 Super OC | SSD M.2 NVMe 512GB | SSD M.2 SATA 500GB | HDD SATA 2TB | Win10 x64 | AKG K92 | JBL One Series 104 | Presonus Eris Sub8 | Steinberg UR22MkII | IK Z-Tone DI | WA12 MkII | Reaper v6

Bought Cubase 11 LE from cam roll :) Super fast transaction, trustworthy guy :tu:

Bought Sugarbytes vst: Thesys and Unique from jsp1979.
Smooth transaction, recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”