Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a Plugin Alliance voucher from fir_sk88. Excellent seller, great communication, highly recommended!

Purchased Presonus Studio One 5 Pro from ferez21. Transaction is smooth and super quick! Highly recommended seller :tu:

Sold Valhalla VintageVerb to riambao. Excellent communication, fast payment, and a pleasure overall. Trustworthy person. Highly recommended! :tu:

Thanks to Valhalla for the fast (manual) transfer, as their automatic transfer system is disabled for now. :clap:

Bought SSL X-Comp from decano. Very good price, neat transaction, and very sympathetic person. Highly recommended :tu:

Purchased SSL Native Bus Compressor from Berba.

Excellent service. A *****

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from LoveEnigma18. Highly recommended, trusted seller, fast response, good communication. A smooth transaction :tu:

zerocrossing wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:53 pm Bought Stutter Edit 2 from Polki and he was very nice and helpful.
Right back at you!
Good buyer

Sold Soundforge Pro 14 to Acesys!

Great Buyer! Super Friendly!

Thanx again Acesys!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold Soundforge Pro 14 to Acesys!

Thanx again Acesys!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought IRCAMAX2 M4L devices from andre9701 - unbelievably smooth transaction. He even took it off the market while I paid in a few installments. Super flexible, responsive seller - highly recommended!

Sold UJAM drummers to thegreatmeatball. Happy to deal with you again!

Purchased bx console Focusrite SC from NickLebowsky, quick responses and pleasant to deal with

Great deal with swenerick.
:tu:

I wanted to post this sooner but my account was too new to post here and i havent had much time to browse the forum.

I bought Ableton Live 11 Suite from fjolle a while ago, who was very kind to guide me through the process and answer my questions. It was a very good buying experience and i appreciated a lot the great communication. Would recommend!

bharris22 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:10 pm Bought IRCAMAX2 M4L devices from andre9701 - unbelievably smooth transaction. He even took it off the market while I paid in a few installments. Super flexible, responsive seller - highly recommended!
Thank you mate, enjoy! :tu:

Andre

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”