Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Precision Comp/Limiter to Hettoblaster! All good once again! 👍

Purchased Shreddage 3 Hydra from novason. License transfer required communication with the developer which he took care of and provided proof of the correspondence when asked for it. Could not be happier with how the transaction took place: polite, accommodating and fast seller. Buy with confidence!

Purchased Steinberg Cubase LE + Retrologue 2 from Coda73.
Fast and easy :) Great seller! :tu:

Purchased Klevgrand DAW Cassette (Unregistered serial) from What Lies Beyond .
Fast and friendly transaction. Very happy :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold Klevgrand DAW Cassette (Unregistered serial) to hesnotthemessiah
Fast and friendly transaction. Also, very happy :D

Bought Sold Precision Comp/Limiter from smellypants :-)👍 superb seller

Bought Ableton Live Lite 11 from qweeqz A++++ seller highly recommended :)

Bought RX7 Elements and Output Movement from 3qO. Everything was quick and easy; I'm very happy with the transaction.

Had a pleasant transaction with AKoelewijn, thanks!

Bought IK Multimedia ONE from ralfrobert. Fast and smooth transaction. Recommended seller! :tu:

Bought Steinberg Retrologue 2 and Cubase LE 10 from 3qO

Smooth and friendly transaction. Thanks :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Here is positive feedback for: hesnotthemessiah and CrankyOldFool. Trustworthy buyers, highly recommended :phones:

Purchased XLN XO from casec2509..seamless, easy transaction. Quick license turnaround! A+ seller!

Bought Acustica Scarlet from fushapanther. Fast and painless. Friendly guy. Recommended!

I purchased Arturia FX Collection 1 from dream22. Sale went great, I recommend him!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”