Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Analog Lab 4 & V, Piano V2 to Fannon. Prompt payment and transaction! Dudes good peeps. :tu:

hoxclab wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:18 am Sold Analog Lab 4 & V, Piano V2 to Fannon. Prompt payment and transaction! Dudes good peeps. :tu:
Confirm. Everything went smooth and nice :)
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

Bought Pigments 3 from hoxclab

Couldn't have gone any smoother and he threw in a free sound pack. Top bloke and top seller.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Recently purchased Oeksound - Soothe 2 from audiobeat

I was notified when the licence transfer was initiated and once again when the licence transfer was done! Overall, a quick and painless transaction. Thank you!

Note for anyone buying used Oeksound licences:
Oeksound's used license protocol differs from the normal PACE standard, as they transfer all licenses manually themselves. So, no iLok email as you may get from other developers stating a licence transfer has been done, but once it's in your account you're good to go! :D

Source: I emailed Oeksound support out of curiosity :lol:

I bought a bunch of u-he products (Zebra/ZebraHz, Diva, Repro, Hive, Satin) from (blacklight).

Trustworthy, super-friendly and great communication :)

I sold u-he Bazille to Kazoo Marzu - great buyer, instant payment, smooth communication! :tu:

Thanks! Epiphaneia, you are a great seller too.

Purchased NI Balinese Gamelan from donco. Everything was mega smooth and quick. Good seller.

Bought BigKick from TornadoTed. Recommended!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought Limitless from allfar. Fast and smooth transaction. Highly recommended seller. :tu:

e@rs bought DMG Limitless from me. He was quick easy to do business with 👍👍

I recommend a The Noodlist
Great Buyer! :tu:

By masmelow
Last edited by masmelow on Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought XLN Mark One from masmelow, great communication, instant delivery. :tu:
Last edited by The Noodlist on Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Sold IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 EQual to becseigy. Smooth transaction and very friendly buyer. Can recommend :tu:

Simonff wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:15 pm Sold IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 EQual to becseigy. Smooth transaction and very friendly buyer. Can recommend :tu:
Bought plugin from Simonff. Smooth, quick transaction, highly recommend. Thank you. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”