Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dazd_N_Confuzd has given me for free the Unfiltered Audio plugins Fault and Sandman Pro which I am going to use to make some nasty noises. Couldn't be happier. He is also selling some Black Rooster Audio, and other plugins very very cheap here: viewtopic.php?p=8115817#p8115817 The BRA VEQ-1P is a great great pultec, and I have already bought the VEQ-5 for me!

The BRA VEQ-5 license has just arrived, so thanks again Dazd_N_Confuzd for the fast transfer. Trustworthy seller, guys.
fcamp wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:57 pm Dazd_N_Confuzd has given me for free the Unfiltered Audio plugins Fault and Sandman Pro which I am going to use to make some nasty noises. Couldn't be happier. He is also selling some Black Rooster Audio, and other plugins very very cheap here: viewtopic.php?p=8115817#p8115817 The BRA VEQ-1P is a great great pultec, and I have already bought the VEQ-5 for me!

Just received the Mäag Audio EQ2 from Dazd_N_Confuzd for free! Very generous

Bought a Reason 12 from MagickT, excellent transaction, very friendly helpful seller, thank you :tu:

Bought IK Vintage Compressor and IK One off of ralfrobert . No problems and very pleasant interaction. Great seller! :tu:

Bought Embertone Blakus Cello and Fischer Viola from kintsugi. Perfectly smooth transaction, recommended! :tu:

A perfect transaction with spacepluk, trustworthy, kind person. Recommended :tu:

Purchased Reason 12 from agharta.
Smooth & quick transaction, license transfer went perfectly! Super excited to play with Reason 12 now.

Purchased SSL Native x-comp from No Sonic Limits.
Great, quick response.

Sold Reason 11 Suite to in-hertzia. Everything went smoothly and the buyer seems to be a great guy! :tu:
Nothing is as it seems.!?

GotBig Ceil from Dazd_N_Confuzd. Smooth trouble free interaction. Would recommend.

Sold Satin to Lati.

Smooth transaction. Recommended buyer!

Thank you!

I sold BOZ Transgressor to asstudioton and recommend him for business. Nice guy too. Thanks

Bought AA Cream2, kHs Slice EQ, Output Movement and IKM ONE from Coda73
quick and seemless transaction, perfect :tu:

Bought Audiothing Wavebox, kHs One and Carve EQ from ralfrobert and they put a license for
IK Vintage Comp on top for free, very nice :tu:
very smooth transaction

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”