Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Newfangled Audio Elevate Mastering Bundle from pokopoko. Fast transaction, friendly and easy to work with. Recommended seller.

I bought Thorn from poshook. Great transaction.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Sold IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 EQual to davestretch. Smooth transaction and very friendly buyer. Can recommend :tu:

Purchased Gig Performer from June61944 - quick and smooth transaction, license was in my account right after paying - honest seller highly recommended!

Bought a plugin from Simonff - smooth transaction! :)

Sold DDMF TheStrip to Kimokeo.

Instant payment. Excellent buyer

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought Massive X from spektralisk. Everything went smoothly and quickly, everything dealt with in less than an hour. Great seller :tu:
Brzzzzzzt.

Sold Soundtoys Little Alterboy and Microshift to 12fairview. No fuss, fast and friendly :phones:

Thanks, Zack :)

Bought Melodyne 5 essential from Stavompe. Great quick polite seller, thanks!
jasonlaidback

Sold Melodyne 5 essentials to jasonlaidback.

Great buyer :party:

Bought a piece of software from agharta. The communication was very effective, the product I received is great (... and the asking price was very attractive, too). I highly recommend buying from agharta.

Bought PSP E27 from Svama. Great, fast, friendly seller.. cheers!
jasonlaidback

Sold PSP E27 to jasonlaidback.

Great fast friendly buyer 💶👍🏻

Sold a license to ralfrobert and it was a smooth transaction.

I bought The Legend from compressedform - The communication was very good and i received the plugin quickly! Would recommend :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”