Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Reason 12 from future-bit. Great price and although RS took their sweet time with the transfer future-bit made sure it happened. Recommended seller!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Bought a few titles from 3qO. Smooth as butter!

Bought Arturia Rev 140 / Chorus from Junolab
Very fast and reliable. :tu:

Bought Live 11 Suite from putraumoneverything
Absolutely perfect - seller was extremely helpful and extremely quick - the licence was transferred while I was pm’ing to say I’d sent the money.
Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again
Thanks sir :tu: :clap:

Greenstorm33 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:07 pm Bought Reason 12 from future-bit. Great price and although RS took their sweet time with the transfer future-bit made sure it happened. Recommended seller!
Sold Reason 12 to Greenstorm33. Fast payment, nice communications, great KVR transaction! A+++!

Bought Arturia Modulation FX 3 from dream22. Really fast and great transaction. Recommended seller!

Sold IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 EQual to asi4. Smooth transaction and very friendly buyer. Can recommend :tu:

Bought IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 EQual from Simonff. Transaction went smooth and very quick. Great seller! My recommendations.

Bought Royal Compressor from goodbyesky got the serials including a nice guidelines immediately. Very recommended seller.

Bought Black 76 Limiting Amplifier and AmpliTube SVX from 3qO. Got the serials immediately. Very recommended seller.

Sold Arturia Modulation FX to ilsiciliano. Immediate payment and easy transaction.

Sold Slate Meta Tuner to paulevs
Excellent buyer, fast payment, smooth transaction.

Bought Inphonic RX950 from midi_transmission. Highly recommend. Super friendly. Smooth communication and transaction. Thanks again.
Maschine Lover 🥁

Sold lnbm the mentioned plugin above. I can only say very good things, very smooth and friendly communication. Was a pleasure.

Bought Slate MetaTuner from poshook.
Very fast, friendly and professional, Highly recommend 10/10 stars.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”